John Edwards: "Yep, I am indeed a liar and a giant douchebag!"

Started by Caliga, January 21, 2010, 07:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Who knew that a man with such a beatiful smile and beatiful hair could turn out to be so duplicious?

Drakken

Caliga

I still say the guy reminds me of John Ritter.

LULZ, is Frances Quinn Hunter his..... Problem Child? *Bad to the Bone opening riff*
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: KRonn on January 21, 2010, 08:10:19 AM
No surprise. The big loser is his wife, though I guess she knew about the affair while he was running for President. Edwards tried to play on the fact of the caring husband with a sick wife; all the more he's a frigging jack ass, while trying to play up sympathy with the voters. Especially the reaction he'd get as it all backfired on him.  <_<
His wife doesn't come off too well either in that book with Reid's Negro.  She's a depicted as a big time shrew.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on January 21, 2010, 10:34:43 AM
His wife doesn't come off too well either in that book with Reid's Negro.  She's a depicted as a big time shrew.
Yeah, I read that too.  Kinda surprising, doesn't fit her public persona at all.

Drakken

Oh, you all mean John Edwards the politician? I thought you were all speaking of John "Biggest Douche in the Universe" Edwards!  :Embarrass: :P

Caliga

That's John Edward, Drakken.

Actually, both John Edward and John Edwards are contenders for that title.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2010, 01:28:09 PM
That's John Edward, Drakken.

Actually, both John Edward and John Edwards are contenders for that title.  :)

I'm always mixing those two douches.  :blush:

Drakken

derspiess

Quote from: Drakken on January 21, 2010, 01:36:56 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 21, 2010, 01:35:10 PM
Who's John Edward?

http://www.johnedward.net/about_John_Edward.htm

An over mediatized psychic on par with Sylvia Browne for the size of their fraudulent schemes.

My wife used to watch his show like crazy & believed it.  My sister in law & her sister & mom actually went to one of his shows in Indianapolis.  What do those 4 women have in common?  All Catholix :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on January 21, 2010, 01:51:45 PM
Quote from: Drakken on January 21, 2010, 01:36:56 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 21, 2010, 01:35:10 PM
Who's John Edward?

http://www.johnedward.net/about_John_Edward.htm

An over mediatized psychic on par with Sylvia Browne for the size of their fraudulent schemes.

My wife used to watch his show like crazy & believed it.  My sister in law & her sister & mom actually went to one of his shows in Indianapolis.  What do those 4 women have in common?  All Catholix :rolleyes:

:huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Spicy picks up a new bigotry each year as part of his character.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Strix

The whole Edwards thing is like Palin. They both had their chances and now they are done politically. The media needs to stop beating a dead horse.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher