Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Jesus Judas, get your head out of your ass, I know the correct spelling :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

:lol: Sucker!  It's bad enough you combined my name on here with his, but you misspelled it too!?  Unforgivable!  Now, if I'd been changed back to Benedict Arnold here, it wouldn't be an issue.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

Quote from: Syt on January 12, 2010, 10:48:37 AM
The layman's prediction:

Jets over Chargers
Ravens over Colts
Cowboys over Vikings
Saints over Cardinals

2 out of 2. Meh.

Next:
Jets over Colts
Saints over Vikings

(That'll be 0/2 :P )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on January 18, 2010, 02:31:45 AM
Next:
Jets over Colts
Saints over Vikings

I'm picking the same. 7/8 so far, damn Ravens.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Colts trample the Ravens, Saints bleed the Cards, Vikings give Jerry Jones an extra-special assfucking, and the Chargers were Norved.
What a weekend.

I still say Colts-Saints for the whole enchilada.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

You guys are picking the Jets over the Colts?  I just don't see it.  Manning was flat against the Ravens because of the bye.  I figure the Colts are better by about 9.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 18, 2010, 08:05:42 AM
You guys are picking the Jets over the Colts?  I just don't see it.  Manning was flat against the Ravens because of the bye.  I figure the Colts are better by about 9.

I don't see how Manning could've been considered flat at all against the Ravens.  He was a fucking scapel.
That's why their running game was ranked 24th in the league;  they don't need a running game.  Manning's small ball is their running game.

Barrister

While you have to give the Jets a fighter's chance it's awfully hard to actually predict they're going to win.  I'm picking the Colts.

Saints / Vikes is the interesting matchup.  I'm going full-on homer and picking Minnesota.

So after a disasterous oh for four on wildcard weekend, I went three for four last weekend to pull myself to 3 for 8.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

sbr

crazy canuck

People have probably already said it, havent read the thread since before the weekend, but finally the Vikings beat the Cowboys in a playoff game.

Not only beat them but humiliated them.  They could not run the score up enough in this one.

I hope Neil is flooded by images of Viking goodness.

Ed Anger

QuoteDid you hear Nate Kaeding tried to hang himself last night? He got the noose around his neck, but he couldn't kick the chair.

Did you hear Nate Kaeding tried to shoot himself last night? The bullet was wide right.

Did you hear Nate Kaeding tried to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills last night? He choked on the first three.

Did you hear Nate Kaeding tried to throw himself into a volcano yesterday? He was going to take a flight to Hawaii, but he missed it.

Did you hear Nate Kaeding tried to slit his wrists with piano wire? He couldn't get his hands inside the upright.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

I was reading a sports illustrated in the Doctor's Office today and they said the Charges kicking game was the reason they would win the Super Bowl.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on January 18, 2010, 05:35:20 PM
I was reading a sports illustrated in the Doctor's Office today and they said the Charges kicking game was the reason they would win the Super Bowl.

:face:

Neil

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 18, 2010, 03:55:00 PM
I hope Neil is flooded by images of Viking goodness.
There's no such thing anymore.  Unless you're referring to anything that happened to the Vikings before Favre came to town.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.