News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The 10 Spammer Worthies so Far

Started by Martinus, April 02, 2009, 10:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Quote from: Neil on April 02, 2009, 12:16:23 PM
The vast majority of Languishites are heterosexual, and those who aren't will one day be cured.

True but 50% of the Top Four spammers aren't.  :menace:

I also think it's more likely that you'd get Marty to finally confess he isn't a real lawyer and that he lives in a closet in Poland scared his parents and the Church will find out about his longings first than cure his homosexuality.

Garbon is fine uncured. It would make the world a boring vanilla place without some spice.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

Quote from: Strix on April 02, 2009, 12:55:05 PM
The vast majority of Languishites are heterosexual, and those who aren't will one day be cured.

Shouldn't it be 75%? :unsure:

jimmy olsen

Looks like I'm in the same place as always.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Slargos

I also think it's more likely that you'd get Marty to finally confess he isn't a real lawyer and that he lives in a closet in Poland scared his parents and the Church will find out about his longings first than cure his homosexuality.

Garbon is fine uncured. It would make the world a boring vanilla place without some spice.

Salt/pepper. :bleeding:

Ed Anger

QuoteEd Anger 451

I've launched too many one liners lately.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Ed Anger

Quote from: Oexmelin on April 02, 2009, 02:19:06 PM
GOD DAMN ED ANGER ?  :unsure:

:D

I've got a ticket on the Martin Borman express.

syk

Neil

A combination of gene therapy and medication will cure him, and he'll be able to live a normal life.  With luck, no lobotomy will be necessary.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Eh. My circle of conversations isn't wide enough for me to go anywhere near the list. Clearly, I need to take advantage of my newfound free time for wargaming. ;)
Experience bij!

JacobL

Another 18 months until I hit over 1k posts again. :cry:

Norgy

I'm never in the Top 10 of anything.  <_<

Ed Anger

I go to bed last night, and I fucking drop to 5th. I guess it doesn't pay to have sex.

:P