News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2000 and 1/2: A near-orbit odyssey

Started by Slargos, December 29, 2009, 01:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTL4T_NVGhY

I was going to save this for comedic effect, but it's too hilarious to hold on to.

Enjoy.  :sleep:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

The other day we saw a play at the city theater and there was like an elementary school-age band there playing Christmas carols.  While they weren't quite THAT bad ( :bleeding: ), they played the carols without any... feeling at all, like the tempo never altered one bit and there were no dynamic changes.  I kinda wondered if we sounded that bad when I was a kid, but of course I didn't think so at the time.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Richard Hakluyt

Duque de Bragança

DisturbedPervert

Amazing how they can stand so still while that awful soundtrack is being played behind them

Josquius

I feel the great need to lol though the back of my mind contains a little voice wondering how old they actually are.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

dps

Quote from: Caliga on December 29, 2009, 07:58:53 PM
The other day we saw a play at the city theater and there was like an elementary school-age band there playing Christmas carols.  While they weren't quite THAT bad ( :bleeding: ), they played the carols without any... feeling at all, like the tempo never altered one bit and there were no dynamic changes.  I kinda wondered if we sounded that bad when I was a kid, but of course I didn't think so at the time.

You probably weren't that bad.  I still occassionally see a local parade with H.S. or Jr H.S. bands in it, or a H.S. football game with the band playing at halftime, and while the bands typically aren't good, I don't think I've ever heard one as bad as the one in that clip. 

Cecil

Ed Anger

All that clip needs is the band butchering the Ides of March. Like most bands do.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive