News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Father 'forced son into sex with hooker'

Started by jimmy olsen, December 25, 2009, 04:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on December 28, 2009, 10:55:49 AM
The little girl asked Carl to marry her.  :lol: He didn't really know what that was, so his reply - 'let's just play instead'.

Omg. It's the CdMllama's reincarnation.  :D

Syt

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 28, 2009, 11:22:40 AM
I don't think Carl is Jewish.

Let's force him to eat bacon to see if he's Jewish or not. Hire a street cook.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Slargos

Heh, I have almost the opposite concern with my son.  ;)

We went to the Old Mill (a fancy restaurant, convention centre and 'wedding mill') for my parent's anniversery, and by coincidence the parents of a classmate of Carl's was at the next table. The two kids played during dinner, and by the end they were dancing together - I took some pics I haven't downloaded yet.

The little girl asked Carl to marry her.  :lol: He didn't really know what that was, so his reply - 'let's just play instead'.

Almost prophetic of the teenage years.

Oh, and just to make Slargos' head assplode - she's Black.

That's actually comforting. Dilution of the jew race will inevitably lead to its downfall.  :P

The by-product of creating a race of cunning black people, however, may end up dooming man kind.  :(

Caliga

The little girl asked Carl to marry her be her baby daddy.  :lol: He didn't really know what that was, so his reply - 'let's just play instead'.

Fixed for you... I know as a Jew you can't understand Ebonics.  :hug:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on December 29, 2009, 01:16:26 PM
The little girl asked Carl to marry her be her baby daddy.  :lol: He didn't really know what that was, so his reply - 'let's just play instead'.

Fixed for you... I know as a Jew you can't understand Ebonics.  :hug:

Heh, this is not the sort of Black you Americans are used to. The dad is from Africa, not some ghetto in the US.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on December 29, 2009, 01:51:44 PM
Heh, this is not the sort of Black you Americans are used to. The dad is from Africa, not some ghetto in the US.  ;)
Whew.  :)

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on December 29, 2009, 01:51:44 PM

Ya, those blacks we call jamacians in Toronto :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Rex Francorum

To rent

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Rex Francorum

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 29, 2009, 09:21:29 PM
Quote from: Rex Francorum on December 29, 2009, 09:17:34 PM
Quote from: Jaron on December 25, 2009, 11:15:48 PM
:homestar:

Not a new smiley.. I remember we had this one long time ago....
Rex! Where've you been?

I am here and there. I still come here to read thread but I have less time than before.

Am I the new King of Lurkers?  :w00t:
To rent