News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ramen Noodles - for Berkut and DGuller

Started by alfred russel, December 07, 2009, 09:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Ramen is strange, pretty expensive stuff (relativly speaking of course) back in Britain but the staple poor student food over here. I know people who have gone months eating nought else.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

I sometimes make Ramen with stuff like soy sauce, hot sauce, and peanuts and toss the packet of flavoring powder.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Barrister on December 07, 2009, 01:15:03 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 07, 2009, 01:05:25 PM
The Udon stuff is great; the cup ramen, not so much.  I've always been a staunch fan of packet ramen (I use my own prep method to make it sauce instead of soup).

You mean the secret recipe of adding less water?

I usually drain the noodles entirely and eat them dry, with whatever comes with it or stir fry with my own ingredients.

DGuller

:x I picked a wrong day to have incomnia-induced nausea.

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Jacob

Quote from: Caliga on December 07, 2009, 01:16:31 PM
I sometimes make Ramen with stuff like soy sauce, hot sauce, and peanuts and toss the packet of flavoring powder.

Why don't you just buy the noodles on their own then?

Fate

I'm no welfare queen expert like Berkut, but when I make Ramen for dinner it's generally just one package.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: Fate on December 07, 2009, 05:02:19 PM
I'm no welfare queen expert like Berkut, ....
I am glad that you don't claim expertise, but don't deny that you are a welfare queen.  That's honesty.  :P
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Quote from: Jacob on December 07, 2009, 04:49:46 PM
Why don't you just buy the noodles on their own then?
AFAIK not available plain where I live.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob