And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Pat

And Ed Anger, who would troll all my threads. And The Brain, who let me know I had no friends here and I would be lynched over several threads. Etc, etc. And this is just what people said, and doesn't take into account the general attitude and behaviour.

All this because I don't accept being ganged up upon. I came here expecting it, but I didn't expect people to whine when I retaliate :huh: It is worthy of note, however, that the stronger posters stayed away despite this whining, and didn't come to help them. Because the stronger posters know these hierarchies are made-up, and are nothing but the rule of the strong over the weak. It's only the weaker posters who think they can take them seriously and use them as cover and protection to say anything.

Pat

katmai

Miglia, it's Ed who is just grumpy old man with young trophy wife he keeps impregnated, Slargos :lmfao: and the Brain who is just weird since he's Swedish and all that.

Do what the rest of us do and ignore them. :P

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 06:28:44 PM
And Ed Anger, who would troll all my threads. And The Brain, who let me know I had no friends here and I would be lynched over several threads. Etc, etc. And this is just what people said, and doesn't take into account the general attitude and behaviour.

All this because I don't accept being ganged up upon. I came here expecting it, but I didn't expect people to whine when I retaliate :huh: It is worthy of note, however, that the stronger posters stayed away despite this whining, and didn't come to help them. Because the stronger posters know these hierarchies are made-up, and are nothing but the rule of the strong over the weak. It's only the weaker posters who think they can take them seriously and use them as cover and protection to say anything.

It's a love colder than death, but it's a love nonetheless.   :)
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Slargos

Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2009, 06:30:34 PM
Miglia, it's Ed who is just grumpy old man with young trophy wife he keeps impregnated, Slargos :lmfao: and the Brain who is just weird since he's Swedish and all that.

:mad: :( :cry:

Pat

Okay, I'll try.  :lol:

katmai

Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 06:32:19 PM

You make remarks of my wetbackness and you think i won't respond sir, harumph!

Ed Anger

I prefer "eccentric old man".
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

You make the huge, huge, and I can't stress it enough, HUGE mistake of taking some, or most, people over here as being actually serious and meaning 100% what they say.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 05, 2009, 06:33:48 PM

I prefer "eccentric old man".

Noted el jefe

Slargos

Btw, Pat, this martyr bullshit has been done before. "Waah, I'm being put upon."

You're not special.

You're just another square head.

The Brain

And The Brain, who let me know I had no friends here and I would be lynched over several threads.

Am I too subtle? I was merely giving advice on how to avoid abuse, the poster with no friends is not you but the person you should use to reach your goals. Plus I suppose you haven't seen 25th Hour, which incidentally is on TV4 right now and a great movie that you should see anyway.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Quote from: katmai on December 05, 2009, 06:33:11 PM
Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 06:32:19 PM

You make remarks of my wetbackness and you think i won't respond sir, harumph!

Well.

I was also noting how well you've assimilated, you lazy motherfucker.  :P

katmai

When he says with no friends he is talking about himself Miglia.