No, but I've fired pellet/paintball guns
9 (11.3%)
No, water gun at most
12 (15%)
I shot Jaron out of a cannon
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Eddie Teach

Inspired by Tim's glee at Canadians loosening their gun laws.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Yup, many a happy afternoon plinking tin cans up at the cottage.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

I know a few people with shotguns, I've fired them a couple of times. Just for the hell of it. Meh.
██████
██████
██████

Savonarola

Yes, I even took a course in pistol shooting in college.  It was a ROTC course so we got to shoot silhouettes one week.

I'm a miserable shot which makes it hard to live in Detroit.  I always have to drive when we do drive-bys.     :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Brazen

Yup, mostly shotguns and mostly clay-pigeon shooting, including a rather wonderful day training with the UK Olympic shooting team where I managed to get both clays in the double-trap event  :smoke:

Berkut

What is the largest weapon you have ever fired?

Actual gun: M2 .50cal HMG
Weapon: M203 grenade launcher
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Savonarola on November 05, 2009, 10:50:05 AM
Yes, I even took a course in pistol shooting in college.  It was a ROTC course so we got to shoot silhouettes one week.

I'm a miserable shot which makes it hard to live in Detroit.  I always have to drive when we do drive-bys.     :(

Just get a gun that shoots faster.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Berkut on November 05, 2009, 10:51:24 AM
What is the largest weapon you have ever fired?

Actual gun: M2 .50cal HMG
Weapon: M203 grenade launcher

A 12 guage shotgun loaded with slug.

But I shot it into a TV set!  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Berkut

The only time I have ever fired a gun at something alive was when I was shooting at a deer with a M60.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Quote from: Brazen on November 05, 2009, 10:50:28 AM
Yup, mostly shotguns and mostly clay-pigeon shooting, including a rather wonderful day training with the UK Olympic shooting team where I managed to get both clays in the double-trap event  :smoke:

Women shooting guns is HOT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

I'm currently involved in the construction of a 380mm railway gun, which we hope to use to bombard Toronto when the time comes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.