Main Menu

Giant, penis-eating worm found in UK aquarium

Started by Malthus, October 23, 2009, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on October 23, 2009, 10:34:38 PM
Quote from: Josephus on October 23, 2009, 03:46:26 PM
Prove it.

Sorry, but we've filled our quota on Languish homosexuals.

Uhm I thought our goal was to convert everybody (except the ugly ones).

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on October 23, 2009, 02:26:27 PM
Oops - Bobbit worms lack, well, penises. Nor do they have sex as such, or even come near each other. :lol:

http://www.uwphotographyguide.com/bobbit-worm

QuoteFirst off, polychaetes don't have penises or vaginas. Most of them are what we call broadcast spawners which means the males & females spew out eggs & sperm into the water. The eggs & sperm meet, the eggs get fertilized & start developing. There is no such thing as mating/copulation not do males & females come into contact.

Edit: look at the pics in the link. That's one ugly-ass worm.

QuoteThe bobbit worm will often react to a light being shined on it only once or twice, lunging into the air, until it learns there is nothing there

Since this thing seems to live on the seafloor I consider this advice slightly suspect.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on October 24, 2009, 04:20:15 AM
Prove it.

As one of the ugly ones I applaud this goal.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Perhaps for gays in sad places. We literally have them up the wazoo where I live.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Prove it.

I approve of this goal.

The more good looking guys who go gay, the better.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2009, 10:52:50 AM
How so? Are you in need of more wives?

I could use a couple who have good incomes. Then I can retire, Mono-like.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Quote from: Malthus on October 25, 2009, 10:26:43 AM
I approve of this goal.

The more good looking guys who go gay, the better.  :D

:yes:
Its stupid how many lads don't understand this.
██████
██████
██████