News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Drunk Thread

Started by Korea, October 02, 2009, 03:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

Well, I'm fucking embarrassed. Can this thread be deleted?
I want my mother fucking points!

Caliga

Quote from: Korea on October 02, 2009, 10:41:08 AM
Well, I'm fucking embarrassed. Can this thread be deleted?
Nein.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

In the good old days of Languish it was Ide with the embarrassing drunk threads. The times, they are a changing :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

Quote from: HVC on October 02, 2009, 10:57:32 AM
In the good old days of Languish it was Ide with the embarrassing drunk threads. The times, they are a changing :lol:

Oh yeah, the story where he was freshly together with Korea and in an effort to bed her made her so drunk that she puked was hillarious. :D
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Korea

Quote from: Syt on October 02, 2009, 11:31:38 AM

Oh yeah, the story where he was freshly together with Korea and in an effort to bed her made her so drunk that she puked was hillarious. :D
:Embarrass:

Korea

Well, this time I saved the puking for after the sexy party was over. 

HVC

Quote from: Korea on October 02, 2009, 11:43:04 AM
Nothing says "i love you" like sharing you with other people :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Korea

Quote from: HVC on October 02, 2009, 11:57:51 AM
Nothing says "i love you" like sharing you with other people :lol:

I know.

Malthus

Details! We want details!  :D

Edit: the party, not the puking.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

Quote from: Syt on October 02, 2009, 11:31:38 AM

Oh, yeah, blame that on me, not on the person who decided it'd be a good idea to drink a whole bottle of wine by herself in twenty minutes. :p

I won one of my POTMs for that one.  My cock is still the Fourth Panzer Army, but now that of Blau, instead of Zitadelle. :)
Kinemalogue

Korea

I've never had wine (or really that much access to any kind of alcohol) before. I was a very inexperienced drinker. -_-

Korea

Quote from: Malthus on October 02, 2009, 12:11:56 PM

Details! We want details!  :D

Edit: the party, not the puking.  :lol:

I won't admit to anything. :goodboy:

Ideologue

Quote from: Korea on October 02, 2009, 12:36:21 PM
I've never had wine (or really that much access to any kind of alcohol) before. I was a very inexperienced drinker. -_-

Inexperienced, perhaps; old enough to know not to down the whole bottle? Yes. :P
Kinemalogue