News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I actually only like the remix version I have. The normal version: :thumbsdown:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Steriogram- Walkie Talkie Man
Free- All Right Now
Tool- Cold and Ugly
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Garbage - Automatic Systematic Habit
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

My Morning Jacket- Holdin On to Black Metal
Michael Jackson- The Way You Make Me Feel

garbon

garbon

Adele - One And Only

DMX - Ruff Riders Anthem

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Did you bob your head to the side while listening to it? I always do.  :blush:

The Brain

The Brain

Adele - Set Fire To The Rain

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Scott Joplin (performed by some guy on Youtube)--The Entertainer.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Just watching a 'Top of the Pops' on tv, it featured Kate Bush at No.1 singing 'Wuthering Heights'.

A odd/novel presentation Ms Bush, dressed in black sitting at a grand piano, which was festooned with lilacs.
Certainly made an impression on my at the time, just looked at the date of broadcast, 16/03/78, just over 35 years ago!  :)

If you like Kate Bush, here's an engaging late night interview she gave on the same day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CC-EBsfCro
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon