Linda MacMahon to challenge Chris Dodd for US Senate

Started by Caliga, September 16, 2009, 07:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Not surprised that Cal actually watches wrestling.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 16, 2009, 02:05:19 PM
I haven't for years actually.  But I used to watch it weekly. :smoke:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Vince

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2009, 02:01:06 PM
Anyway, the Linda MacMahon thing is almost certainly a stunt they're going to use as an upcoming story angle.

If it ends with Mitch McConnell power-bombed through a table I will be a happy man.   :menace:

Caliga

Quote from: Vince on September 16, 2009, 04:04:10 PMIf it ends with Mitch McConnell power-bombed through a table I will be a happy man.   :menace:
:mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 16, 2009, 02:05:19 PM
Lots of people watched wrestling, once upon a time.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

KRonn

Good, I hope she beats Dodd. I hope someone defeats him, what ever party. Along with about half the rest of them in Congress which is ready for a real house cleaning. But especially some of these entrenched guys like Dodd. By the way, is that investigation on his financial dealings with Countrywide getting anywhere? Will it ever? How long does it take....sheesh, what a joke. Probably never get it done.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2009, 02:01:06 PM
Anyway, the Linda MacMahon thing is almost certainly a stunt they're going to use as an upcoming story angle.
Apparently she's got some very respectable Republican consultants working on her campaign :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!