Did Canada just grant asylum to a white south african?

Started by Bluebook, September 02, 2009, 01:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluebook

Cant find a link in English, but I read in the paper today that Canada granted asylum to a white south african guy who had been robbed eight times.

ulmont

Quote from: Bluebook on September 02, 2009, 01:37:35 PM
Cant find a link in English

Here's one: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/09/02/canada.asylum/

Quote from: Bluebook on September 02, 2009, 01:37:35 PMI read in the paper today that Canada granted asylum to a white south african guy who had been robbed eight times.

QuoteSouth Africa's ruling party has denounced a decision by Canada to grant refugee status to a white South African man, calling it "racist."

Josquius

I know a white Zambian who got assylum here in Sweden. Not too unheard of but South Africa....Now that's supposed to be first world (lol) isn't it?
██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

You would be amazed at some of the reasons we grant people access to our country.

Ed Anger

QuoteSouth Africa's ruling party has denounced a decision by Canada to grant refugee status to a white South African man, calling it "racist."
[/quote]

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

saskganesh

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 02, 2009, 01:48:21 PM
You would be amazed at some of the reasons we grant people access to our country.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...erm, wait.

lots of Afrikaans in Canada. In rural Canada, I think we have all of Rhodesia's doctors as well.
humans were created in their own image

DisturbedPervert

Ed Anger

saskganesh

Josquius

Wait....People bitching about assylum usually = the right.
Isn't letting a white presumably English speaking guy into the country a lot better than letting a bunch of golly wogs (or whatever the kids call them these days) in?
██████
██████
██████

PRC

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 02, 2009, 01:53:35 PM

yes. I want to live in Thunder Bay.

So Buttfuck nowhere then?  Thunder Bay sucks, especially if you're hitch-hiking.

saskganesh

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 02, 2009, 01:55:45 PM

they just look hungry.

Give me your soft food, your kibbles, your huddled masses yearning to eat fully...