News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Jew] Need a thread for Jew news and topics.

Started by Martinus, August 24, 2009, 03:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Octavian

Quote from: Valmy on August 25, 2009, 08:02:49 AM
Quote from: Jos Theelen on August 25, 2009, 06:38:53 AM
Is this Jew news? Or is it anti-semitic news?

Middle Eastern news. ;)

The Israelis are starting to fit in nicely.

:Yes :(

Which Jewgroup dominates Israel. The Retardic Sephardic Jews or the Ask-a-nazi jews?

The latter are the good guys right?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2009, 06:35:20 PM
Quote from: Malthus on August 24, 2009, 06:23:48 PM
Hey, haven't you embarrased yourself with this topic before?  :huh:

No, I wasn't embarrassed at all. Although I felt sad that you were so "un-self-aware."

Fine then, Mr. Self Aware: since you so readily agreed with Jaron that I'm always "...popping out of the woodwork to ask "Why do you hate Israel so much?"", I suppose it would be rather easy for you to find, oh, a single example of me asking Jaron 'why he hates Israel so much', other than mocking him in this very thread.  Shouldn't be difficult considering I'm always doing it, right? :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Octavian on August 25, 2009, 08:34:10 AM
Which Jewgroup dominates Israel. The Retardic Sephardic Jews or the Ask-a-nazi jews?

The Ask-a-nazi Jews dominate the Haredim which seems to be the group the asshole bus guy was a part of.

Not all Sephardi are like Siegey.  Hank Azaria and Benjamin Disraeli are/were Sephardi.

Let's see: 750,000 Israelis are Sephardi
2.8 million Israelis are Ashkenazi
3 million Israelis are Mizrahi

So...I guess no one group really dominates.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

QuoteBenjamin Disraeli are/were Sephardi.

I liked his gears.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Speaking of Jews, I'm seeing lots of commercials to sponsor a jew in Russia/Eastern Europe/Other hellhole to go to the Holy Land or send them a jew care package.

I wonder if I'd get a better results from them or an African child.

Dear Ed:

I received the Playstation here in Uganda. I tried to plug it in but dirt has no electricity in it. Please send electricity. I want to play Soul Blade so badly.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 09:01:30 AM
Speaking of Jews, I'm seeing lots of commercials to sponsor a jew in Russia/Eastern Europe/Other hellhole to go to the Holy Land or send them a jew care package.

I wonder if I'd get a better results from them or an African child.

Dear Ed:

I received the Playstation here in Uganda. I tried to plug it in but dirt has no electricity in it. Please send electricity. I want to play Soul Blade so badly.

Man that would just be cruel.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 25, 2009, 09:15:52 AM

Man that would just be cruel.

Denied the awesomeness of Taki's bouncing boobs? Yes.

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on August 25, 2009, 08:42:07 AM
The Ask-a-nazi Jews dominate the Haredim which seems to be the group the asshole bus guy was a part of.
Unfortunately, Israeli proportional representation system sometimes winds up giving religious nutjobs the deciding vote. 

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on August 25, 2009, 09:24:58 AM
Unfortunately, Israeli proportional representation system sometimes winds up giving religious nutjobs the deciding vote. 

Yeah.  Parties like Chas get way more press than their voting power justifies.

Octavian

Quote from: Valmy on August 25, 2009, 08:42:07 AM
Quote from: Octavian on August 25, 2009, 08:34:10 AM

Not all Sephardi are like Siegey.  Hank Azaria and Benjamin Disraeli are/were Sephardi.

Let's see: 750,000 Israelis are Sephardi
2.8 million Israelis are Ashkenazi
3 million Israelis are Mizrahi

So...I guess no one group really dominates.

I learned something today :)

Re. Hank Azaria and Disraeli they don't count since they don'/didn't live in the holy land.

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 25, 2009, 08:35:56 AM
Fine then, Mr. Self Aware: since you so readily agreed with Jaron that I'm always "...popping out of the woodwork to ask "Why do you hate Israel so much?"", I suppose it would be rather easy for you to find, oh, a single example of me asking Jaron 'why he hates Israel so much', other than mocking him in this very thread.  Shouldn't be difficult considering I'm always doing it, right? :D

Jaron's posting dropped off with the new forum. -_-

Anyway, my supposed embarrassment had nothing to do with Jaron.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 25, 2009, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: Malthus on August 25, 2009, 08:35:56 AM

Jaron's posting dropped off with the new forum. -_-

Anyway, my supposed embarrassment had nothing to do with Jaron.

I take it your answer is "I was just making shit up, sorry".  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 26, 2009, 08:31:51 AM
I take it your answer is "I was just making shit up, sorry".  :D

One is always free to make up one's own interpretations. Reader's response and all that.