News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Madden 10

Started by derspiess, August 13, 2009, 09:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 09, 2009, 03:29:08 PM
Oh yeah, and don't forget the best fans in the NFL btw, every Packers game at Lambeau Field has been sold out since 1960.   :cool:

Beat that patriotards.

The Bungles 44 game sellout streak is in jeopardy.  What's amazing is that they made it to 44.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

Fuck that.  Remember when the old teams and uniforms were free?  Also, why the hell are the Raiders getting shown up in every clip they show of them? :mad:

All of that being said, I'll probably still get it. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

Quote from: derspiess on September 11, 2009, 09:53:17 AM
AFL Legacy Pack due out 9/24:
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/09/madden-10-afl-legacy-pack-takes-the-field-sept-24/

ME WANT.

So, you get the old timey looks, but no old timey teams? How retarded is that?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on September 11, 2009, 11:10:23 PM
So, you get the old timey looks, but no old timey teams? How retarded is that?

The original 8 AFL teams (Chargers, Broncos, Titans*, Jets, Bills, Patriots, Raiders & Chiefs**) are playing some games this year in retro uniforms.  So it's sort of in line with that. 

I'm just happy whenever the AFL (competitor to the NFL in the 1960s that merged with the NFL) gets some love.

*originally Houston Oilers
**originally Dallas Texans

sbr

Just got the game from my kids for my B-Day tonight.  I had no intention of buying it but I would hate to disappoint the little buggers.   :cool: