News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Octomom signs Reality TV deal

Started by jimmy olsen, July 27, 2009, 09:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Her over-surgered face is still kind of a turnoff, though.  Maybe I'd just do her from behind.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Paper bags were invented for a reason.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

It would make my bucket list more interesting.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Yeah, if you use it to vomit in.

derspiess

A bit better than I thought she'd look, but still-- the last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on July 27, 2009, 09:37:39 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 27, 2009, 09:34:24 AM
I'd bang the Octomom.
It would be like waving a flag in space.  :huh:

Oh wait, designer C-section.  :rolleyes:

So is there any tread left on the tires, or at this point would it be more like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Experience bij!

Valmy

Damn Cal you tricked me into thinking DP was back.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Eh, doable. Not a keeper though. Hit it and quit it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

Surprised they're willing to pay so much

I wonder if there is an
:cthulu:
██████
██████
██████