News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Preseason 2017

Started by derspiess, August 03, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So the Hall of Fame game is tonight and AFAIK we don't have a thread yet. 

But my main excuse for creating this thread was to LOL at Deion's bust in Canton. 

Pretty sure that's actually Troy Aikman :hmm:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Hey the Redskins made it through to camp with Kirk Cousins still on the roster! I think this season is already a win  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Hopefully Seedy had time to cancel his order for a custom Ravens Kaepernick jersey.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 03, 2017, 04:51:19 PM
Hopefully Seedy had time to cancel his order for a custom Ravens Kaepernick jersey.

Pfft, like I'd ever order one.  I already have a RATM tee-shirt.

I want a shitty Ravens QB jersey, I'll break out Vinny's. 

Ed Anger

I can't believe I'm watching this pre season bullshit. SHUT UP AL MICHAELS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 03, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

Don't be a dick.  It means winter is coming.

jimmy olsen

Man, the Pats are stacked this year. They stay healthy and Brady keeps producing, they'll make it back to the Super Bowl!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 03, 2017, 08:44:34 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 03, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

Don't be a dick.  It means winter is coming.

Edit: motherfucker image hosts.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

I read an article on the Steelers' Defensive line, and I honestly don't know how I feel about it this year. It feels... I dunno... shallow and weak. Am I missing something?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

You're so full of shit, lady.

Sophie Scholl

I'm calling it now:  The Cleveland Browns will at least triple their win total from last year! :)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 04, 2017, 12:31:19 PM
I'm calling it now:  The Cleveland Browns will at least triple their win total from last year! :)

After all of Kevin Costner did for them to.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 06, 2017, 08:58:26 AM
Now this is an album of Languish-style Football!   :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/LiberalMountain/photos/?tab=album&album_id=969816653089244

Here this one is for DGuller:

Not that he would ever check the NFL thread.