Saudi Arabia,UAE,Egypt,Bahrain break diplomatic ties with Qatar over 'terrorism'

Started by Syt, June 05, 2017, 02:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

The Minsky Moment

The World Bank had to secure its US federal appropriation somehow.  Luckily those guys are pretty familiar with third world style family kleptocracies.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Tamas

I have read the Iraqi Kurds are going to have a referendum on independence. That's really what the whole region needed: the Kurds throwing their own shit straight into the fan.

Malicious Intent

Quote from: Tamas on June 07, 2017, 04:37:49 PM
I have read the Iraqi Kurds are going to have a referendum on independence. That's really what the whole region needed: the Kurds throwing their own shit straight into the fan.

I don't see Turkey letting that happen.

mongers

Dictators and corrupt Kings/princes squabbling over a relatively independent news organisation.  <_<

Sounds a lot like the US and UK.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

And people still look at me funny when I insist that, yes, we are in fact all going to die. :smarty:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

mongers