News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My Experiences as First Sergeant

Started by Hansmeister, July 06, 2009, 07:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansmeister

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2009, 08:10:49 AM
Sounds Good Hans knock those Reservists into shape.

I thought the John Locke foundation was primarily concerned with advancing classically liberal domestic policies?  It will be interesting to hear how that relates to the Iraqi elections in your speech.

For their guest speaers they bring it people from all kind of background.  We often have left-wing speakers as well, who frequently find it odd that they're invited to speak at the JLF.  The point of the speaker program is to get people exposed to different ideas and to get a discussion started.

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 07, 2009, 05:25:01 PM
We often have left-wing speakers as well, who frequently find it odd that they're invited to speak at the JLF.

Well in the United States we are all, even most left wingers (excluding those wacky Marxists), followers of John Locke's ideas
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 07, 2009, 04:59:22 PM
we won't get most of our equipment until next summer
What kind of equipment does a PSYOPS company need?

Hansmeister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 07, 2009, 05:52:17 PMWhat kind of equipment does a PSYOPS company need?

The most specific equipment to PSYOP are the loudspeakers, vehicle-mounted, man-packed, and helicopter-mounted.  We also have ruggedized laptops for graphics design, portable print facilities, high-speed satelite internet links (7Mbps NIPR/SIPR).  As well as the general issue equipment, each 3-man team has  3 x M4, 3 x M9, 1 x M203, 1 x M240B, plus NVGs for each Soldier and each weapon, plus radio systems for each Soldier, and of course an up-armored HMMWV.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 07, 2009, 07:53:02 PM
We also have ruggedized laptops for graphics design
My guess is Seedy is going to give you some grief over this.

Thanks for the answer.