Ted Cruz proposes method of getting rid of Ted Cruz

Started by Valmy, January 04, 2017, 01:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

LaCroix

Quote from: Jacob on January 06, 2017, 02:04:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 06, 2017, 03:35:10 AM
I just tire quickly of 'analysis' built on anecdotes.

So what does that leave us? Cranky snipping and abstract tut-tutting... anything else?

I thought you were against "post-truth"  ;)

Jacob

Jacob

Quote from: LaCroix on January 06, 2017, 02:33:33 PM
I thought you were against "post-truth"  ;)

Right. We've also got nonsensical non-sequiturs in the mix. Thanks for the reminder.

WTF you talking about LaCroix?

LaCroix

feelings over facts. an argument relying on anecdotes can be choosing feelings over facts

this, coupled with the rise of terms like "post-truth" used by the left to attack the right, = my post

Jacob

Quote from: LaCroix on January 06, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
feelings over facts. an argument relying on anecdotes can be choosing feelings over facts

this, coupled with the rise of terms like "post-truth" used by the left to attack the right, = my post

Cool topic. What do you want to talk about related to it?

LaCroix

Quote from: Jacob on January 06, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

nothing right now, hence the  ;)

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on January 06, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

You're such a sensitive flower sometimes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I called Fahdiz and Unique snowflake a decade ago.  Apparently, it's now a common alt-right insult.  I'm really disappointed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on January 06, 2017, 04:22:28 PM
I called Fahdiz and Unique snowflake a decade ago.  Apparently, it's now a common alt-right insult.  I'm really disappointed.

You mean Monique? :huh:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on January 06, 2017, 04:20:36 PM
Nah, this wise man taught me it.

:lol:

Okay, I have no suitable reply. I concede this round to you.

garbon

crazy canuck

Quote from: Jacob on January 06, 2017, 02:12:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 06, 2017, 02:10:59 PM
True, pretty good description of what you, CC and D4Gul did. ;)

Right, we've also got tiresome attempts at wit like you just demonstrated.

To quote Garbon, what we say doesn't fit with his narrative.

See how that works Garbon?