What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 12, 2017, 11:33:02 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2017, 11:32:22 PM
The big question for tomorrow:  who/what is Trump going to take all of this out on? Mueller? Germany? Little Rocket Man? The National Park Service?
:cry:
The Rodney Dangerfield of the Federal Govmint
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Notes from Roy Moore's statement--
Alabama Sec of State is exercising a recount provision.  God is always in control.  Campaign painted in an "unfavorable, unfaithful light."  Some scripture quoted. Wait on God and let this process play out.  The military ballots haven't been counted yet.  This isn't over.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 12, 2017, 11:33:02 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2017, 11:32:22 PM
The big question for tomorrow:  who/what is Trump going to take all of this out on? Mueller? Germany? Little Rocket Man? The National Park Service?
:cry:

:lol:  Sorry, bro.  Somebody has to pay for this.   

jimmy olsen

Results fully in

Doug Jones    Democrat 670,551 49.9% 

Roy Moore    Republican  649,240 48.4 

Total Write-Ins    —  22,777 1.7
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2017, 11:36:03 PM
Notes from Roy Moore's statement--
Alabama Sec of State is exercising a recount provision.  God is always in control.  Campaign painted in an "unfavorable, unfaithful light."  Some scripture quoted. Wait on God and let this process play out.  The military ballots haven't been counted yet.  This isn't over.

Yes drag it out Roy. Embarrass yourself even more.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 12, 2017, 11:38:03 PM
Results fully in

Doug Jones    Democrat 670,551 49.9% 

Roy Moore    Republican  649,240 48.4 

Total Write-Ins    —  22,777 1.7

Well push me over with a feather.

I have to admit in this highly polarized country I didn't think something like that was still possible.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 12, 2017, 09:54:25 PM
Quote from: dps on December 12, 2017, 05:11:52 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2017, 03:32:16 PM

But really, I was trying to say I wish we had the party in power pick the leader internally.  I'm not particularly fond of Mitch McConnell, but compared to Trump?  Mitch please.

That's kind of how it worked up until about 1820--Presidential candidates were selected by their party's Congressional caucus.

The issue isn't really how you elect the leader, it's how you pick the candidates that is dangerous.

Uhm, that's what I was talking about--the Presidential candidate was chosen by the party's Congressional caucus, not by a convention or a primary. 

Valmy

After taking a look at where Jones stands on the issues he seems like my kind of guy. I hope this holds up.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

Good to know Democrats are still slightly above child molesters in the esteem of the Alabamian electorate.