And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 10:34:31 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
I'm enjoying the footage of Berkley burning.

Holy crap how did I miss that.  Is that all because of Milo?

I hope all these dangerous riots finally turn around those inflated housing values.

But I cannot figure out why all these people cannot just ignore Milo. He is a complete blowhard without any interesting original ideas.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Habbaku on February 01, 2017, 10:20:49 PM
From the WaPo article:

QuoteIt should have been one of the most congenial calls for the new commander in chief — a conversation with the leader of Australia, one of America's staunchest allies, at the end of a triumphant week.

Instead, President Trump blasted Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull over a refu­gee agreement and boasted about the magnitude of his electoral college win, according to senior U.S. officials briefed on the Saturday exchange. Then, 25 minutes into what was expected to be an hour-long call, Trump abruptly ended it.

At one point Trump informed Turnbull that he had spoken with four other world leaders that day — including Russian President Vladi­mir Putin — and that "This was the worst call by far."

Looks like he is getting daily intelligence briefings  :)
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2017, 11:04:57 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 10:34:31 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
I'm enjoying the footage of Berkley burning.

Holy crap how did I miss that.  Is that all because of Milo?

I hope all these dangerous riots finally turn around those inflated housing values.

But I cannot figure out why all these people cannot just ignore Milo. He is a complete blowhard without any interesting original ideas.

It's not that easy. I mean look at all the replies la crock* is getting in the thread.

You can have this one Yi, if you like it.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

He's up late on school night.

QuoteDonald J. Trump Verified account  19m
‏@realDonaldTrump

Iran is rapidly taking over more and more of Iraq even after the U.S. has squandered three trillion dollars there. Obvious long ago!

7:06 PM - 1 Feb 2017

QuoteDonald J. Trump Verified account  1h
‏@realDonaldTrump

Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!

7:55 PM - 1 Feb 2017

derspiess

All we have to do is refuse them and the white knight Supreme SJW Trudeau will take them.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 11:19:58 PM
All we have to do is refuse them and the white knight Supreme SJW Trudeau will take them.

Trolling languish aside, do you even feel a bit of shame that your president acts like a retarded preschooler?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Illegal immigrants? :unsure:

I thought it was refugees.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:21:50 PM

Trolling languish aside, do you even feel a bit of shame that your president acts like a retarded preschooler?

Yeah, but I wasn't exactly proud of Obama, either.  Dubya and Clinton also embarrassed us in their own way. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 11:24:16 PM

Yeah, but I wasn't exactly proud of Obama, either.  Dubya and Clinton also embarrassed us in their own way. 

Clinton I can see with the mistresses and stuff, even though the world laughed more that you cared so much, and bush is self explanatory, but what did Obama do?

Valmy

I know. Once Thomas Jefferson greeted an ambassador in his slippers. Abraham Lincoln wore a stupid hat. Nothing new here.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:10:55 PM
It's not that easy. I mean look at all the replies la crock* is getting in the thread.

I think LaCroix means well I just do not understand what the hell he is talking about most of the time.

dps

None of the rest of the Presidents of our lifetimes have been this bad, and you know it. 

I don't much care what non-Americans think of our President, but many of Trump's tweets sound like something a third-grader would spout as social/political commentary.  A particularly slow, socially inept, angry third-grader.

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2017, 11:29:12 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:10:55 PM

I think LaCroix means well I just do not understand what the hell he is talking about most of the time.

I'm surprised you give him that leeway. I'm still not 100% convinced he's not marti's sock.

LaCroix

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:21:50 PMdo you even feel a bit of shame that your president acts like a retarded preschooler?

is this how people in other countries feel when their leaders do things? they actually feel shame over something their leader does? :lol: this america nigga no matter what we only feel superpower

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:27:48 PM
Clinton I can see with the mistresses and stuff, even though the world laughed more that you cared so much, and bush is self explanatory, but what did Obama do?

Didn't know his place.