News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: LaCroix on January 10, 2017, 11:03:25 PM
it's not being a contrarian to call out a bs report. this doc contains false facts and misspells company names. not to mention the allegation itself is completely insane

I was ready to back you up on being skeptical, but what the fuck do you mean by completely insane?

11B4V

Quote from: LaCroix on January 10, 2017, 11:03:25 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 10, 2017, 11:01:35 PMPiss off already, you tiresome contrarian.

it's not being a contrarian to call out a bs report. this doc contains false facts and misspells company names. not to mention the allegation itself is completely insane

Karma for Trump. This is only the beginning.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

Quote from: LaCroix on January 10, 2017, 11:00:28 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 10, 2017, 10:51:33 PM
Holy shit, if this is real

:huh: if salon released a doc that said "trump is pedofile he fucked girls at hylton hotel," it'd be about as legit as this

You're probably absolutely, 100 percent correct. Indisputably right.

But this is the post-truth era now. And post-truth works both ways  :lol:

Nothing matters. Get used to it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2017, 11:06:45 PMI was ready to back you up on being skeptical, but what the fuck do you mean by completely insane?

Quotedefiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' show in front of him

jimmy olsen

Trump is the pettiest man alive. I could easily see him doing that.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: LaCroix on January 10, 2017, 11:09:59 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2017, 11:06:45 PMI was ready to back you up on being skeptical, but what the fuck do you mean by completely insane?

Quotedefiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' show in front of him

Thanks dude.

I don't get why that is completely insane.

CountDeMoney

Kellyanne Conway is doing her thing tonight on Seth Meyers. :bleeding: Maddow was dead-on:  Conway is a puppet with no hand.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2017, 11:11:45 PMI don't get why that is completely insane.

because it's caligula-esque. it's like all those insane allegations back in the day about unpopular roman emperors

11B4V

Kellyanne Conway is doing her thing tonight on Seth Meyers. :bleeding: Maddow was dead-on:  Conway is a puppet with no hand.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2017, 10:42:59 PM
I don't like the idea of a waiver, either.  But he's right;  Mattis needs to be there. Unfortunately, he'll be on the other side of the Potomac River.  Flynn will be in the White House.

Also, he's my odds-on Trumpenreich favorite as Most Likely to Resign First. My bet is the under, within the first 18 months.

He's already clashing hard with the transition team:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/06/mattis-clashing-with-trump-transition-team-over-pentagon-staffing/?utm_term=.d83b156d1568
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on January 10, 2017, 11:23:21 PM
He's already clashing hard with the transition team:

Yeah, with that crowd he's as much of a duck out of water as Haig was with all of Reagan's California cronies.

katmai

At least Mad dog won't try to assume the presidency....
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

FunkMonk

Quote from: LaCroix on January 10, 2017, 11:17:14 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2017, 11:11:45 PMI don't get why that is completely insane.

because it's caligula-esque. it's like all those insane allegations back in the day about unpopular roman emperors

Wait.

Are you saying he's going to be removed from the presidency by a conspiracy of Senators and Secret Service men after he tries to make his private plane a congressman? :hmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

LaCroix

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 10, 2017, 11:28:42 PMWait.

Are you saying he's going to be removed from the presidency by a conspiracy of Senators and Secret Service men after he tries to make his private plane a congressman? :hmm:

yeah, something like that :P