And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 28, 2017, 04:06:39 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2017, 03:28:59 PM
Speaking of crime that was a crazy speech Trump gave to those cops today. Or at least the part Scipio posted on Facebook.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344364-trump-encourages-cops-to-be-rough-with-suspects

Yeah thanks for that Trump.

I heard it on the radio.  Pretty sure he was making a joke.

Did you hear the speech? It was not literal but it was no joke. The context was clear: police need more leeway to do what needs to be done to the bad people.

The whole speech makes zero sense if that is a joke.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
Did you hear the speech? It was not literal but it was no joke. The context was clear: police need more leeway to do what needs to be done to the bad people.

"I was only joking."

Solmyr

Quote from: 11B4V on July 28, 2017, 04:57:17 PM
Quote from: mongers on July 28, 2017, 04:29:36 PM
Quote from: Fate on July 28, 2017, 03:59:29 PM
Hah. Reince Priebus is out. What's gonna happen next week on Survivor White House edition?

That was quick.

But given the maturity of those involved, what about 'Lord of the Flies' instead?

:lol: Only in America. Seedy we will survive this.

Maybe the second American Civil War will be fought entirely inside the White House.

Jacob

Quote from: Solmyr on July 28, 2017, 06:46:24 PM
Maybe the second American Civil War will be fought entirely inside the White House.

One can dream.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 28, 2017, 05:37:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 28, 2017, 04:28:48 PM
His wife has said she was tired of his naked ambition which is enormous.

Most women seem to like that.

Most women like seeing a hedge fund sold for $77 million qualify as marital assets even more.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on July 28, 2017, 06:15:01 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

"I was only joking."

He said the same thing at the rally in Youngstown on Tuesday.  MS13 is raping and cutting up our most precious natural resource--white women--but luckily, our ICE agents are bigger and badder.
Just another variation on a theme.

Ed Anger

What a waste of General Kelly. Kindergarten teacher.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 28, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
What a waste of General Kelly. Kindergarten teacher.  :(

Meh, my little birdies tell me he's been drinking from the Flynn/Guiliani water fountain for a while.  Took the Acela to Crazytown a while back.

But yeah, that's not his fit.  He'll be gone soon enough.

Ed Anger

Hey, I want to annex 50km of Mexico border regions and turn it into a free fire zone. I KNOW CRAZY

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 28, 2017, 07:57:06 PM
Hey, I want to annex 50km of Mexico border regions and turn it into a free fire zone. I KNOW CRAZY

Nicholas Trist was a traitor to the United States and we would all be better off if he'd been run over by a carriage before going south to negotiate the treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Eddie Teach

Meg > Peter. Hell, the wispy voiced pedo > Peter. Least likable character on his own show.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

six months in and trump has carved out his own victories. the US constitution and its institutes stand.

dem defeats in montana, georgia, and south carolina

GOP establishment defeats across the board

MAGA!!!!

LaCroix

ok roughly four hundred pages of threads to respond to where do we start