Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2016, 03:51:51 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 18, 2016, 03:49:30 PM
I hate this fucking sport

I love it. Ronaldo misses a penalty and heads in a clear offside to the short delight of all Portuheads. My schadenfreude is off the charts. :P

Makes you feel so much better when your team is not at the Euro thanks to the likes of Portugal, Albania or Sweden  :P

Liep

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 19, 2016, 01:28:45 AM
Makes you feel so much better when your team is not at the Euro thanks to the likes of Portugal, Albania or Sweden  :P

You gotta cherish what you got.  ^_^
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

In one of the least surprising injury shocks in the history of football, Rosicky will miss out the rest of the tournament with a thigh problem.

Liep

I loved the shot of Pogba looking at the shirt he just tore into pieces and not knowing if he suddenly had gotten super powers or if it was just a really rubbish shirt.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

I wonder if the Swiss' shirts are rubbish to sway the ref to call more fouls?

PDH

Well...the French team does seem to get a very good grip on the shirts.  Six of one, half dozen the other...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: PDH on June 19, 2016, 03:05:53 PM
Well...the French team does seem to get a very good grip on the shirts.  Six of one, half dozen the other...

Home advantage!  :contract:

Zanza

The ball was made out of the same material as the shirts.

Liep

If Payet had hit that just 1 cm lower it would've been one of the most beautiful goals I've ever seen.

Liep

Questionable photoshop skills but the result is still hilarious:

Duque de Bragança

Even French TV said there was a penalty in the extra time, after 4 jerseys ripped without any foul called.  :lol: Nice referee for France. Merci Platini !:)

Josquius

What on earth is up with the Swiss shirts?  So many ripped.
Swiss manufacturing sucks
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

Bloody hell. Albanians driving around beeping their horns and waving flags like they just won the trophy
██████
██████
██████

Maladict

Quote from: Liep on June 19, 2016, 03:37:50 PM
Questionable photoshop skills but the result is still hilarious:

:lol: