Afro-Centrism: Making Me Explode With Rage Since Gradeschool

Started by Queequeg, June 28, 2009, 09:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: PDH on June 29, 2009, 09:35:29 AM
I don't think I have exploded with rage in a long, long time.
Spellus seems to explode with rage, as well as joy, quite often.  He is: histrionic  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 29, 2009, 07:56:52 AM
Quote from: Queequeg on June 28, 2009, 09:52:01 PM
Afro-Centrism was really big in Hyde Park growing up. Always pissed me off; suddenly the Arab-Muslims were all race blind carebares, while fucking annihilated the greatest "Black" African society in Nubia and then went on to rape and steal and enslave to this very fucking day Black Africans

You know, as well as I do, that if there are few subjects Americans, black or white, care less about than actual Africans.  Your facts do not concern them.  The whole point is to use this stuff to make themselves feel racially superior, you might as well argue with a Nazi about the actual ethnic make-up of Germans.

Actually it's very remincent of how Russians act in regard to their history.  In fact lots of cultures do that.  The odd thing is when it's done by cultures which have acomplished quite a bit.  Or when people from a totally different culture do it to a another culture they have no relationship with as with Afrocentrism.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Neil

Quote from: Queequeg on July 01, 2009, 05:50:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PSIS_d5MOk

This guy's ego can be seen from Alpha Centauri.
I rather doubt it.  He's overcompensating.  Being black is pretty embarassing, and not everyone can handle it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Afro-centrism is very retarded indeed.
Especially since it is mostly spread by African-Americans (West Africans generally) yet they always go on and on about the Ethiopians and Nubians...East Africans. Far more of a difference there than between many Caucasian groups. Certainly not their ancestors.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on July 01, 2009, 06:11:54 PM
Afro-centrism is very retarded indeed.
Especially since it is mostly spread by African-Americans (West Africans generally) yet they always go on and on about the Ethiopians and Nubians...East Africans. Far more of a difference there than between many Caucasian groups. Certainly not their ancestors.

:yawn:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 06:40:53 PM
:yawn:

Genetically speaking, Native Americans, the Chinese and Caucasians are closer related to Egyptians and Ethiopians than far West Africans.  Even the Dinka are really far removed.  Africa is a really diverse place genetically, and the East Africans gave birth to all non-African humans, and are thus fairly closely related, while the populations that went into West Africa (who became Bantu), Central Africa (who became Pygmies) and South Africa (who became Khoisan) are all very, very different, though the Bantu Expansion has changed quite a bit. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

PDH

Quote from: Queequeg on July 01, 2009, 06:50:12 PM
...while the populations that went into West Africa (who became Bantu), Central Africa (who became Pygmies) and South Africa (who became Khoisan) are all very, very different...
By very, very different you mean not really that different.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: PDH on July 01, 2009, 06:55:00 PM
...while the populations that went into West Africa (who became Bantu), Central Africa (who became Pygmies) and South Africa (who became Khoisan) are all very, very different...

What the hell would you know, damn history prof!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Queequeg

BlackReign tried to argue that all these people

are all "black Africans", though the first looks Asian and isn't black, while the latter two are far closer related to Asian populations.  (As they are New Guineans and Andamanese, respectively.)

Black is just a skin color.  It's not even a particularly important or interesting phenotype; living in areas with lots of UV exposure over several generations will give a population darker skin (or rather make them keep it/revert to it), while low UV exposure with dark skin will mess with your Vitamin D levels and end up causing serious health problems unless corrected by diet.

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on July 01, 2009, 06:55:00 PM
By the standard of human genetics or genetics in general?  This is all relative. We all have a lot more in common than not, as we (as a species) ate everyone who wasn't exactly like us a long time ago. 

garbon

Genetically speaking, Native Americans, the Chinese and Caucasians are closer related to Egyptians and Ethiopians than far West Africans.  Even the Dinka are really far removed.  Africa is a really diverse place genetically, and the East Africans gave birth to all non-African humans, and are thus fairly closely related, while the populations that went into West Africa (who became Bantu), Central Africa (who became Pygmies) and South Africa (who became Khoisan) are all very, very different, though the Bantu Expansion has changed quite a bit. 

All of which has little to do with pan-africanism. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 07:29:51 PM

All of which has little to do with pan-africanism. :mellow:
Weren't we talking about afrocentrism?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Queequeg

QuoteJewsDestroyNations--

Look, the reason you people are the way you are is because of BEASTiALITY. White people have a LOVE for sex with animals --mostly sheep and cows.
You people have something like up to 15% ANIMAL genes. Guess that explains why white WOMEN have more body hair than most BM. LOL

Hell, you people LEGALIZED beastiality in the Netherlands. And why?
To reduce the amount of child rape!
True story!

That's why white women WANT BM. It's a primal desire to purify their dirty blood.

I've been on the internet a long time, but that's probably the wackiest thing I've heard in all my time.  I love how the White Supremacist-Jews Destroy Nations-is the voice of reason.