2015-2016 NCAA Basketball - PDH Forgets Football

Started by PDH, October 27, 2015, 07:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2016, 08:32:38 PM
Dammit Kat, get on this.

Done you assholes, and mihali i'm kicking your ass next time i'm in seattle for all the trash talking.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Pool ID is 125053

Password is so obscenely wrong it's NSFW so hover if you dare: [spoiler]westcoastbestcoast[/spoiler]
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

IN!

I expect no better than a 7th place finish with the field of 4 so far.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

derspiess

Could use a few more people in the pool-- only have five.  I need to win more imaginary money off you guys.

Also some killjoy lawyer killed the Bungles pool.  I had to set up my own.

Valmy

I picked Kansas. We can never beat them so nobody else should either.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 17, 2016, 12:11:42 AM
I picked Kansas. We can never beat them so nobody else should either.

:lol:  Tough not to pick Kansas this year.  Which means they'll screw us all.  My son made all his picks by himself (albeit after a lengthy lecture from me).  He ended up picking Oklahoma to win it all.  Which may be a sound pick. I don't think anyone in our pool will have them and if Hield regains his mojo he could run the tables.

Just hope the Big 12 as a group can throw off its tournament curse and take care of business in the first couple of rounds.  And I need WVU to make it to the Elite 8 to shut up all the Xavier fans here who are guaranteeing a win over Huggins.

citizen k

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Brackets busted, hope gone.

Never should have bet against grandpa's Bulldogs.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Admiral Yi

There's a vein somewhere throbbing right now.

Berkut

LOL, not really to be honest. This team is just not very good, and WSU was grossly under-seeded.

Arizona, even for not being that good, played atrociously. They had no business even being in that game at all, it was kind of bizarre how WSU just kind of went away for 12 minutes to let Arizona make a game of it.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Man, been so busy with work I forgot about the tournament. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on March 13, 2016, 05:10:12 PM
Oregon got a #1 seed.  Why do we need to pretend that west coast college basketball is really a thing??

John Wooden.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?