Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on November 07, 2016, 02:32:41 PM
Quote from: viper37 on November 02, 2016, 12:45:58 PM
Quote from: Tyr on November 01, 2016, 04:57:56 PM
Though if viper is right (I remember some dogs but not eating something) then fair enough
Come to think of it, I don't think we've seen wolves in that show.  Dogs, I'm pretty sure.  Zombies eating a dear, yes.  But wolves, no, it didn't happen.  I must be thinking of something else.

There are no wolves in the Eastern US.
There are no zombies either, yet they are in the show, so... ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Escaped zoo lions should be spreading out. :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 08, 2016, 03:07:57 PM
Escaped zoo lions should be spreading out. :hmm:
they were locked in cages with no food.  It could be a bad idea to open the door to a starving lion.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: lustindarkness on November 07, 2016, 02:13:55 PM
I think those Z's on the fence are maybe to keep their prisoners from jumping said fence? Either that or just Halloween decorations.
I vote for Halloween decorations ;)

Actually, I think it is to deter an attack on the homebase.  Anyone who wishes to sneak on the Saviors would need to kill all the zombies first, if they ever hope of reaching the fort.  And there would be excitement from the zombies, which would raise alarm at some of the guards.  Kinda like a moat for a castle, makes storming the castle more difficult.  I don't know if it was always like that, or if they adapted after their first confrontations with Rick's group.

crazy canuck

So, Rick had thought of hiding some guns but didnt think about getting rid of the inventory list?

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 14, 2016, 09:18:16 AM
So, Rick had thought of hiding some guns but didnt think about getting rid of the inventory list?
It could be that Negan's surprise visit took him off guard.  Which was the point of it.

Josquius

Is it just me or is this week's Walking Dead really along the lines of the current political zeitgeist?

From the Trumpist POV of course.
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 14, 2016, 02:10:04 PM
Is Maggie dead? I'm confused.
Nope, she's alive.  She stayed behind at the scene of their first encouter with Negan, with someone else.  The previews for nextweek shows her at Hilltop.

Tonitrus

I appreciated Michonne's homage to Omar.  :P

Solmyr

Josephus

I guess Fr. Gabriel isn't Catholic...cause sins of thought are sins.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on December 06, 2016, 12:01:26 PM

Yeah, I didnt understand why that wasn't a sin.

Also, Negan has a point.  Why are there so many fat people in a world short of food.

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 07, 2016, 11:48:50 AM
Quote from: Josephus on December 06, 2016, 12:01:26 PM

Yeah, I didnt understand why that wasn't a sin.

Also, Negan has a point.  Why are there so many fat people in a world short of food.

She's big-boned.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011