News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Martinus: please explain this game?

Started by Syt, October 01, 2015, 11:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

:lol:

He is the guy Tamas and his fiancee support. John Oliver made fun of him (I mean the guy, not Tamas) in the episode last week I think. He is a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, chauvinist libertarian scum who thinks Putin is a cool guy if too soft. A complete idiot.

The game looks somewhat funny, as it caricatures some Polish politicians and public figures.

Tamas

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on October 03, 2015, 04:20:30 AM
:rolleyes:

The guy has gone totally crazy

The thing is he has always been like this - I suppose before he was elected to the European Parliament, his antics were not as publicised internationally, but he has always done shit like that.

That's why I was surprised and disappointed when you said you find his ideas viable.

Still glad you no longer support him.  :hug:

Valmy

It was like when Rick Perry was being hailed for his strong leadership of Texas...then the nation got to meet him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on October 03, 2015, 04:20:12 PM
Quote from: Tamas on October 03, 2015, 04:20:30 AM
:rolleyes:

The guy has gone totally crazy

The thing is he has always been like this - I suppose before he was elected to the European Parliament, his antics were not as publicised internationally, but he has always done shit like that.

That's why I was surprised and disappointed when you said you find his ideas viable.

Still glad you no longer support him.  :hug:

You are still an asshole though