News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

HAY GUISE! - The Ed Anger Deathwatch Thread

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
Back in the hospital. They are starting to talk Hospice now.
sorry to hear that man :(
still, I wish you all the best.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

dps

grumbler

No words, man, but my thoughts are with you.  You are one of the good guys, and I'd not take kindly to your changing that status.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Legbiter

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 08, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
Back in the hospital. They are starting to talk Hospice now.

Is there anything we can do for you Ed?
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Maladict

alfred russel

Ed, I believe you can cheat death. As an Ohio State fan you should know all about cheating. :P

Hang in there man. :hug:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Caliga

Don't worry, he's a Colonel.  We Colonels are tough sons of bitches.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

alfred russel

Quote from: Caliga on August 09, 2018, 04:41:06 PM
Don't worry, he's a Colonel.  We Colonels are tough sons of bitches.

There may be something to that. Colonel Sanders did live to be 90, presumably after a life of eating his food.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

I saw a bust of Sulla today and thought of Ed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.