Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2015, 07:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 16, 2015, 05:46:21 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 16, 2015, 05:28:01 PM
Guess who's back, back again
Seedy's back, tell a friend

:cheers:

Meh, just stopping by to take a big wet dump on that failure of a Languish fantasy football league and goof on Ed, who I'm sure has already acquired the rights to his Costa Rican housekeeper's giblets for a future transplant.  With frosted icing. 

Mono hasn't been launched into near earth orbit in an explosion, but the weekend's not over yet.  Out.

Why me, of all the people you can pick :cry:

Welcome back though :hug:

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 16, 2015, 06:01:41 PM
Lost 15 pounds. Back down below 180.

I'd like to lose some weight, but I have some reservations about trying your method.

Ed Anger

It has been a month of shit. Utter shit.

Great, the screamers are active right now. Fuck.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 16, 2015, 05:46:21 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 16, 2015, 05:28:01 PM
Guess who's back, back again
Seedy's back, tell a friend

Meh, just stopping by to take a big wet dump on that failure of a Languish fantasy football league and goof on Ed, who I'm sure has already acquired the rights to his Costa Rican housekeeper's giblets for a future transplant.  With frosted icing. 

Mono hasn't been launched into near earth orbit in an explosion, but the weekend's not over yet.  Out.

Welcome back CdM, even if only for a couple posts.

Things are going to shit around here, as you can see. We are still using last year's NFL Postseason thread for this year's pre season. Can you at least start a 2015-2016 NFL thread before you go all Bowe Bergdahl on us again?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

katmai

I sorry Dorsey, had no idea you had horrible accident that prevents you from creating a thread all by yourself.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

Quote from: katmai on August 16, 2015, 07:44:22 PM
I sorry Dorsey, had no idea you had horrible accident that prevents you from creating a thread all by yourself.

CdM used to create NFL threads with funny titles. That is something I can not do.  :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Caliga

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 16, 2015, 05:29:57 PM
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, but I did have Taco Bell, so it could just have been that.
a little from column A, a little from column B  :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 16, 2015, 06:01:41 PM

I see the liver Doc tomorrow(wooo! Ambulance ride!) but acoording to the blood work they did here at rehab, my liver functions "improved".

And I'm pissing 10-15 times a day. Lost 15 pounds. Back down below 180.

Improved - Sounds good so far.  Hope it continues that way.  :)

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I have returned home.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Luckily the bomb was placed on the wrong side of the table leg.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2015, 06:16:35 PM
I have returned home.

Good. :hug:

I hope your kids allow you to fully recover.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2015, 06:16:35 PM
I have returned home.

Ed, glad you made it out of there, now enjoy some well deserved R&R.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Quote from: katmai on August 16, 2015, 07:44:22 PM

Why would you want him to create it?  He'd just delete it later.

KRonn

Ed, nice pic for the family album on your return home. Great to see you greeted by so many loyal friends!   :lol: