News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Seedy is a great Canadian because of his temper.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Can't imagine him saying "sorry" even once.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

I've just realised a wonderful missed opportunity.
The zoo in Zurich is not named Zoorich.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on November 02, 2017, 08:43:12 AM
Seedy would make a great Canadian, were it not for his temper :(

he just has to focus his anger into something constructive, into say hockey or arguing which province is best.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

More Americans are dying of opioid overdose than died of AIDS at the height of the AIDS epidemic.

crazy canuck

Luckily the President says he has thought of a solution nobody has ever thought of, so it should work fine.  Just say no.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 02, 2017, 12:51:58 PM
More Americans are dying of opioid overdose than died of AIDS at the height of the AIDS epidemic.
Just goes to show you that when there is a profit motive to act legally but utterly immorally, someone will step up to the plate.  The legal drug industry has a lot to answer for.  It also shows that regulation debate isn't just a powerful non-opioid sedative;  make a wrong decision for stupid or dogmatic reasons, and tens or hundreds of thousands of people can die.

Ed Anger

I got mail!

QuoteGood day to you. I am Steven T. Mnuchin, new nominated Secretary of the United States National Treasury. Here is a little about my self and also the reason why I have decided to contact you. I am an American politician and hedge fund manager who is the 77th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury in  Donald Trump Administrations, and I am member of the Republican Party.

Formerly i work with Goldman Sachs, But in 2002, i left Goldman and worked briefly for Yale roommate Edward Lampert, Chief executive of Sears. I also briefly work for Soros Fund Management. On February, 2017, I was nominated as the replacement for the retiring Treasury Secretary Jacob Joseph " Jack" Lew, to serve in President Donald Trump Administration. Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.  Website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

United Nations have given me due Instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire a sum of $10million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a legal way, That is why I have contacted you and to let you know that the United States Department of Justice, in The Person of the Attorney General will get some documents for you so that this transaction can be completed without delay.

Below is the Required Documents:1: United Nations/U.S fund approval Certificate2: World Bank deposit Certificate3: Proof of Ownership Certificate from U.S Government. These three(3) documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account: in the meantime; I want you to Re-Confirm the following details to me for your Case File Processing.

Legal First and Last Name:
Complete Residential Address & Age Direct Telephone No & Fax Legal
Occupation and Position Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible via my Personal Email:

Thanks and God Bless you.
Mr. Steven T. Mnuchin.
Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
Main Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220.

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

I'm shocked, shocked that Trump would appoint a guy who can't spell properly as a Treasury Secretary.

Ed Anger

Tim is eligible for a Trump job!

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on November 02, 2017, 12:27:48 PM
he just has to focus his anger into something constructive, into say hockey or arguing which province is best.

"Hit somebody! was what the crowd roared
When Seedy the goon came over the boards
"Coach," he'd say, "I wanna score a goal"
The coach said, "Seedy, remember your role;
The fast guys get paid, they shoot, they score
Protect them, Seedy, that's what you're here for"
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 02, 2017, 09:34:02 PM
Seedy is Bob Probert.

Seedy's been dead for seven years?

Or is it just his heart that's been dead?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger