Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 16, 2017, 09:01:28 PM
Roach coaches.  What's next, vending machines?  ORDER MOAR FRITOS

My Mom had a few vending machines for a few years.  :lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Just moved to cable. Wooooooooooooooooooooosh.

(It's not *amazing* cable, but since I moved apartments I had been stuck with a crappy DSL).

Tamas

Quote from: celedhring on March 17, 2017, 09:24:07 AM
Just moved to cable. Wooooooooooooooooooooosh.

(It's not *amazing* cable, but since I moved apartments I had been stuck with a crappy DSL).

I am at very two minds about my cable internet. Paying good money for superfast fiber optic. It is insanely fast when probably nobody else in the building is on the Internet. Less so otherwise, and can be ridiculously slow in peak evening hours.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Oh wait I GIT IT
DERNIGGERHATER IS DOING HIS SCHTICK

derspiess

Got a new orange fleece pullover to wear today :)

CountDeMoney

Barrister

So last night Timmy started talking about how maybe the leprechaun was going to come visit our house during the night and leave some gold.  He even drew some pictures and a card "for the leprechaun".  No idea where he got the idea from.  But my wife ran with it and went out and got those chocolate coins.  So this morning the kids were all excited that the leprechaun came to visit.

:huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 17, 2017, 10:24:03 AM
Oh wait I GIT IT
DERNIGGERHATER IS DOING HIS SCHTICK

You celebrate your irish heritage in your way.  Let Derspeiss celebrate his irish heritage in his way.

CountDeMoney

You should've done what the derniggerhater household does, and beat the HPV out of your kid.  Won't ever ask for shit on a papist holiday again.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 17, 2017, 10:31:02 AM
You should've done what the derniggerhater household does, and beat the HPV out of your kid.  Won't ever ask for shit on a papist holiday again.

Yes, I should have.  But I'm lazy. :(

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on March 17, 2017, 10:29:21 AM
So last night Timmy started talking about how maybe the leprechaun was going to come visit our house during the night and leave some gold.  He even drew some pictures and a card "for the leprechaun".  No idea where he got the idea from.  But my wife ran with it and went out and got those chocolate coins.  So this morning the kids were all excited that the leprechaun came to visit.

:huh:

I tell my kids leprechauns are a Papist superstition.