Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilcar

I think I should be less troll-y/pompous.  :Embarrass:

Ed Anger

QuoteDPRK News Service ‏@DPRK_News
Interference by oversexualized and degenerate U.S. hog-woman Lena Dunham in internal affairs of Korean peninsula can no longer be tolerated.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Hamilcar

For Ed:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S

QuoteNorth Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president

By Jack Kim | SEOUL
North Korea has backed presumptive U.S. Republican nominee Donald Trump, with a propaganda website praising him as "a prescient presidential candidate" who can liberate Americans living under daily fear of nuclear attack by the North.

A column carried on Tuesday by DPRK Today, one of the reclusive and dynastic state's mouthpieces, described Trump as a "wise politician" and the right choice for U.S. voters in the Nov. 8 U.S. presidential election.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2016, 12:51:29 PM
QuoteDPRK News Service ‏@DPRK_News
Interference by oversexualized and degenerate U.S. hog-woman Lena Dunham in internal affairs of Korean peninsula can no longer be tolerated.

BRB defecting to North Korea
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

I don't get the Lena Dunham hate; she's such a non-entity.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

She's very much a physical entity.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 04, 2016, 03:44:05 PM

Indeed. She's very easy to avoid unless you seek her out.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

I don't think I'd even know who she was if it wasn't for Languish.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on November 04, 2016, 03:54:23 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 04, 2016, 03:44:05 PM

Indeed. She's very easy to avoid unless you seek her out.

Yes, and I still don't know who she really is (comedian?) and judging by the photo here, I've never seen her in media or on tv.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jacob

The FBI is investigating fake documents targeting the Clinton campaign as part of Russian efforts to influence the US election: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-documents-idUSKBN12Y2WY

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2016, 04:53:38 PM
The FBI is investigating fake documents targeting the Clinton campaign as part of Russian efforts to influence the US election: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-documents-idUSKBN12Y2WY

Love Tom Carper, but I'm reasonably sure he's a robot.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2016, 04:53:38 PM

THATS UNPOSSIBLE

Ed Anger

The next person that complains about my making fun of Dunham will trigger the release of my strategic Lena Dunham picture arsenal.

Beware
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2016, 06:39:20 PM
The next person that complains about my making fun of Dunham will trigger the release of my strategic Lena Dunham picture arsenal.

Beware

Ed, why are you so obsessed with Dunham? Do you make your wife dress up as her when you boink?