Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on October 05, 2016, 01:07:16 PM
So you all see the skull too, right?

Oh. Oh I see it now.  :ph34r:

Sorry I saw Haiti and got all nostalgic for La Révolution.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

The teeth really make the image.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Looks straight from some cheap horror poster. THE STORM OF THE DEAD. You won't hear them blowing.

lustindarkness

Damn, I had to google it to see if it was real or a photoshop, sadly, seems its real :(.

Edit: I suck and put a happy face instead of a sad face. <_<
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on October 05, 2016, 02:16:18 PM
Doom?

Yes.

The government raised the expected retirement age for my age group to 72.5 years. :cry:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

I'm pretty sure my age group can never retire so....
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on October 05, 2016, 03:30:07 PM
I'm pretty sure my age group can never retire so....

That line works a lot better for someone doing scut work with no pension benefits than it does for you.

Ed Anger

A town bought a new fire engine(800k). Problem? It does fit in any of their bays.  :lmfao:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2016, 08:58:16 PM
A town bought a new fire engine(800k). Problem? It does fit in any of their bays.  :lmfao:

Sounds like a huge problem.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

No, sounds like a scheme to get a new firehouse.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Celebrating German Unification Day, head of right-wing AfD, Frauke Petry apparently warned of a coming conflict between European "Transferempfängern" (recepients of transfer payments, i.e. teh poor)and the immigrated "Lumpenproletariat of the Afro-Arab world."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

You know what I like about German? Instead of using two or more words you guys just create new really long words. Seems quaint.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

MadImmortalMan

Whenever the literary German dives into a sentence, that is the last you are going to see of him till he emerges on the other side of his Atlantic with his verb in his mouth.--MT
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

On this day, 6th October, 35 years ago, Anwar Sadat was assassinated at a military parade in Egypt. 

I remember it like it was yesterday.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"