And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

I might just wander off and masturbate in the corner of the basement. Right next to the cases of SPAM and the gun safe.

CountDeMoney

I wanted to be Diana Ross.  :(

Hey, you ever do prison rape?  But, like, not in prison?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 02, 2016, 09:42:50 PM
I wanted to be Diana Ross.  :(

Hey, you ever do prison rape?  But, like, not in prison?

I'll be Lionel then.

Role play it? Nah. Did wear a trenchcoat and pretend to be gestapo once.

CountDeMoney

Somewhere, there's a VHS tape of a very recognizable me doing incredibly naughty things to an ex in a Dorothy from Oz costume.  At least, I hope it's out there.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Ah fuck it. I'm downing a full bottle of Norcos and some Brandy I have stashed away.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Hey 11B, howsabout I move out there, and we go rough up chinamen on the weekends, all Pinkerton like?

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 02, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
Hey 11B, howsabout I move out there, and we go rough up chinamen on the weekends, all Pinkerton like?

Fucking straight. Go all Hell on Wheels on the Ching Chongs.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

:lol:

Ain't gonna help you commies.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 02, 2016, 10:12:03 PM
Ah fuck it. I'm downing a full bottle of Norcos and some Brandy I have stashed away.

My doctor cut me off last week.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.