The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Mine is back in Romania for the month.

It shows. :blush:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 07, 2014, 03:37:29 PM
I'm thinking along the lines of generous funding and guaranteed loans provided to solar energy startups.

I think we should explore fetus fuels, powered by whore pills and used exclusively by black people.  Dickhead.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on August 08, 2014, 06:57:16 AM
Most disturbing conversational snippet without context:
Girl, maybe 4 or 5: "So what happened, where is he now?"
Mom: "He was murdered."
End of conversation.
:unsure:

Maybe they were talking about Franz Ferdinand?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on August 08, 2014, 08:30:12 AM
Quote from: Syt on August 08, 2014, 06:57:16 AM
Most disturbing conversational snippet without context:
Girl, maybe 4 or 5: "So what happened, where is he now?"
Mom: "He was murdered."
End of conversation.
:unsure:

Maybe they were talking about Franz Ferdinand?

Syt knew he wouldn't be leaving there... with her.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

That era was a bummer.  Kids talking about how much they liked Franz Ferdinand and I kept thinking they were interested in his ideas to create a federal Danubian state.  Instead it was some lame band  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2014, 08:09:52 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 07, 2014, 03:37:29 PM
I'm thinking along the lines of generous funding and guaranteed loans provided to solar energy startups.

I think we should explore fetus fuels, powered by whore pills and used exclusively by black people.  Dickhead.

I'm telling you, Spiessyndra Industries just needs some generous gov't. funding which will lead to more green jobs which will mean everyone is driving inexpensive, reliable electric cars in 5 years.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Watch it with the government funding talk or they'll take your Republican membership away.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 08, 2014, 09:08:49 AM
Watch it with the government funding talk or they'll take your Republican membership away.

He is going to get his money from the Canadian Government after that Danish woman fossil fuel-shamed you.

derspiess

All I want is what I... I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share.

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

The Tea Party Revolution is going to line you up against a wall.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Why shoot at a wall, that causes property damage.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 08, 2014, 09:36:16 AM
The Tea Party Revolution is going to line you up against a wall.

Everyone has their price.  I'd take the same $535 million Solyndra got.  Or hell, let's save the taxpayers $35 million and just make it an even five hundy.

Savonarola

Quote from: derspiess on August 08, 2014, 09:34:14 AM

All I want is what I... I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share.

:lol: :thumbsup:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

alfred russel

Quote from: derspiess on August 08, 2014, 08:54:02 AM
I'm telling you, Spiessyndra Industries just needs some generous gov't. funding which will lead to more green jobs which will mean everyone is driving inexpensive, reliable electric cars in 5 years.

To get funding, you will need to have women or minority partners, be open to union membership and pay good wages, and provide good medical insurance including contraceptive coverage.

Spiessyndra Industries seems an unlikely candidate for a federal partnership.  :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014