News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

I know the Germans are saying this wasn't deliberate. But well done on their Winter Olympics outfits:
Let's bomb Russia!

jimmy olsen

How can no one have asked Liep the most important question?

Hot or Not?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 27, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

Hot or Not?

We have a duty to each other in this world, Tim.  One day you'll understand.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on January 27, 2014, 08:48:58 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 27, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

Hot or Not?

We have a duty to each other in this world, Tim.  One day you'll understand.

Don't see you out there plowing 250 lb women...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

You have.  You will.  I've had to come to terms with some things.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2014, 08:04:36 PM
:weep:

Well, as long as you've learned the lesson that mutual assistance and generosity must always be the foundation of a functioning social welfare state, nay, civil society itself, then it is not for naught that you have spurned your fellow citizens.  I just hope that the next time you urgently need someone to fuck your ass or help unload some quality hashish, you'll think on this.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Well not 250lbs.  That's gross.  How about 150.
Kinemalogue

Liep

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 27, 2014, 08:53:06 PM
Well, as long as you've learned the lesson that mutual assistance and generosity must always be the foundation of a functioning social welfare state, nay, civil society itself, then it is not for naught that you have spurned your fellow citizens.  I just hope that the next time you urgently need someone to fuck your ass or help unload some quality hashish, you'll think on this.

:lol:

I promise.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 27, 2014, 08:53:06 PM
Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2014, 08:04:36 PM
:weep:

:D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on January 27, 2014, 08:52:07 PM
You have.  You will.  I've had to come to terms with some things.

I think I've noted before that none of us is interested in seeing that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2014, 07:45:51 PM
As I cycled home today I was stopped by a woman asking if I could help her. This being Denmark I didn't expect to be robbed so I stopped and said: "Yeah?". I certainly wasn't expecting her follow up.

"Will you.. fuck me?" I was momentarily stunned, I mean, it was that sort of neighbourhood, but she didn't look Eastern European or Nigerian. Or could she simply be a direct kinda gal?

"Will you fuck my ass?" I cycled off shaking my head as response and in disbelief.

"Well, fuck you!" People have no manners these days.

This has happened to me before, but it has never been a girl.  :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ideologue on January 27, 2014, 08:53:32 PM
Well not 250lbs.  That's gross.  How about 150.

Well that depends, how tall is the 250lbs women? That's important.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2014, 07:45:51 PM
As I cycled home today I was stopped by a woman asking if I could help her. This being Denmark I didn't expect to be robbed so I stopped and said: "Yeah?". I certainly wasn't expecting her follow up.

"Will you.. fuck me?" I was momentarily stunned, I mean, it was that sort of neighbourhood, but she didn't look Eastern European or Nigerian. Or could she simply be a direct kinda gal?

"Will you fuck my ass?" I cycled off shaking my head as response and in disbelief.

"Well, fuck you!" People have no manners these days.
The will you fuck me meh, typical prostitute.
But the ass part? :blink:
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

:lol:  A few years back I remember starting a poll on Languish asking what people would do if someone walked up to them on the street and asked for sex.  At the time I think some folks were like "LOL like this would ever happen". :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points