And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on January 16, 2013, 05:50:17 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 16, 2013, 05:37:31 PM
I would never heard of Breitbart until you posted some links to his site. 

So you've told me.  Again and again.  And again.

I'm a gracious individual.  I have no problem thanking people. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 16, 2013, 05:56:46 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 16, 2013, 05:52:57 PM
Quote from: Jacob on January 16, 2013, 05:39:49 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 16, 2013, 05:34:03 PMAnd contrary to what you might think I've been capable of independent political thought since then.

We're all looking forward to you displaying that for the first time here on languish :hug:
:mad:

Jeeze, Guller, aren't you capable of coming up with your own quips?  :rolleyes:

Hey, DG is okay, he laughs at most of my jokes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: mongers on January 15, 2013, 05:33:29 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2013, 05:30:46 PM
Mongers, BYU is Brigham Young.

Heah, only just twigged that.   :P

But, give me credit, I did know about it's existence; can you or any North American name the only UK private faith based university ?  :hmm:

Cambridge?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2013, 09:56:20 AM
Whoa, blondfro?  Bet that was a sight.

Garbon = Gene Wilder. : /
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Quote from: Ideologue on January 16, 2013, 08:53:30 PM
Quote from: mongers on January 15, 2013, 05:33:29 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2013, 05:30:46 PM
Mongers, BYU is Brigham Young.

Heah, only just twigged that.   :P

But, give me credit, I did know about it's existence; can you or any North American name the only UK private faith based university ?  :hmm:

Cambridge?

:D

Trick question, there isn't one. 
I think we only have one private university, Buckingham, which is modelled along American lines with regards to finances/tuition.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on January 16, 2013, 06:53:04 PM
Quote from: Tyr on January 16, 2013, 06:47:54 PM
Which usually means the women on the traditionally male courses get all sorts of advantages when it comes to getting in and finding a job <_<

:rolleyes:

at least he isn't blaming the jews

Tamas

It was a fucking stupid idea to not ask for home office today. Snow is basically rolling down from the sky in huge chunks. I will have hell of a time getting home. Shit.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Josquius

I think I've just managed to set up my wireless router....but I'm not sure if that is true or not.,...
██████
██████
██████

Brazen

I was browsing an online opticians for some cheap glasses. I used their style finder to return styles that suit me. The top frames on the list are called Brazen! Meant to be!

CountDeMoney

Black Tortoiseshell? Hawt.

Brazen

Grey Fox

Quote from: Brazen on January 17, 2013, 09:06:14 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 17, 2013, 08:33:57 AM
SPECS STALKER!!!

:huh:

He's been trying to get into your virtual pants for years, YEARS!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on January 17, 2013, 09:06:14 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 17, 2013, 08:33:57 AM
SPECS STALKER!!!

I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can watch you weave then breathe your story lines.

Brazen

We've been playing "Would you rather fly in a Dreamliner or sail in an LCS?" in the office today. You have to get your fun where you can...