News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I'm 1 for 2 in the traffic turtle-saving business.

And I don't think about the one I saved, but the one I lost.  :cry:

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2012, 08:16:25 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2012, 07:50:37 PM
Britain is full of animal rights terrorists freedom fighters.
What is it with you and terror?  ALF, IRA... you probably donate to al-Qaeda.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

:hug:

I've done toads and smooth snakes.

Funny thing about roads, it's fine when you're going along them, but when I have to stop to do the above or pick up something like a dropped like, you suddenly feel rather vulnerable, even if there's very little traffic about. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HVC

I'v saved more then i can count. i used to live near a river and the bastards would climb the bridge to get to the other side. Suicidal little assholes.

There were also snapping turtles, now those where cool.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2012, 08:40:48 PM

Four legs good, two legs bad.  I doubt you would disagree with the latter.

Neil

I don't think I've seen a turtle up here.  The climate is harsh on reptiles.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2012, 08:46:40 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2012, 08:40:48 PM
Four legs good, two legs bad.  I doubt you would disagree with the latter.
They're all equally worthless.

Besides, how do you square two legs bad with your support for the Irish?  Or do you just count them as potatos?

CountDeMoney

Canadians are cute when they think they're people.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2012, 08:51:25 PM
Remember that time when Canadians have everything you want in a society?  Oh wait, that's right now, isn't it?

Ideologue

He's right about the Irish, though.  Sometimes a people just has to come to grips with the fact that an ethnocide was entirely successful and their nation does not really exist anymore, except, perhaps, legally.  See also, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Catalans, and Southern Americans.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2012, 08:55:41 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2012, 08:51:25 PM
Remember that time when Canadians have everything you want in a society?  Oh wait, that's right now, isn't it?

And Germany has a great S&M scene.  Doesn't mean I want to live there.

And you're still Canadian.  Think about it:  Canadian.  The vanilla of nations.  The non-allergenic detergent of nations.  The Toyota Corolla of nations.

mongers

Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2012, 08:56:55 PM
He's right about the Irish, though.  Sometimes a people just has to come to grips with the fact that an ethnocide was entirely successful and their nation does not really exist anymore, except, perhaps, legally.  See also, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Catalans, and Southern Americans.

Ide, I take it you've decided not to pursue a career in politics ala Hortlund, cos I'm guessing this statement might alienate most future electors in a local state/congressional set.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Quote from: mongers on December 27, 2012, 09:00:42 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 27, 2012, 08:56:55 PM

Ide, I take it you've decided not to pursue a career in politics ala Hortlund, cos I'm guessing this statement might alienate most future electors in a local state/congressional set.  :P

I can say what I want about the Irish, because I'm like Eamon de Valera: Hispanmick.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on December 27, 2012, 09:00:42 PM

He's done worse than that in South Carolina: he's been seen in public with a black woman that's not his nanny, housekeeper or probation officer.

Josquius

politics will be interesting in a few decades with every politician having internet history
██████
██████
██████