News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: Iormlund on November 20, 2012, 06:33:28 PM
That thrice-damned baby won't ever stop crying. Every fucking night the same shit. Jesus fucking Christ, I need to sleep!
Don't worry, they grow up eventually.

Grey Fox

This is weird. I'm pulling an Ed Anger, I'm bored.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

I'm entertained and content.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I am full of piss and vinegar.  Well, not so much vinegar.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 20, 2012, 08:13:57 PM
I'm entertained and content.

I need a new video game to play. All the TV shows I watch are in midseason funk. Bores me to even think about watching them.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on November 20, 2012, 08:18:28 PM
I am full of piss and vinegar.  Well, not so much vinegar.

I do have a full load of man goo. I have a bombing mission scheduled tonight.

Ed Anger

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tonitrus

CountDeMoney

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

Phillip V

Woman and her colleague get fired after business trip pictures on Facebook cause public firestorm: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/lindsey-stone-facebook-photo-arlington-national-cemetery-unpaid-leave_n_2166842.html

garbon

All I could find is that people want her to get fired. Also interesting seeing this after new York Mag's article about Internet becoming nicer and people hounding those who do rude things on net.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.