And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on November 05, 2012, 06:43:48 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 05, 2012, 03:57:05 AM

Doubtful. He clearly enjoys the attention you give him.
He locked the door and said through it that they are slimy proto-yankees who lack honor or decency  :(
They're Italians.  Of course they lack honour or decency.

Still, why is he using Yankee as a pejorative?  They won the war, so the Yankee way is superior, end of story.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 05, 2012, 09:48:58 PM
All my favorite weather hotties move on to bigger, better markets.  :(

I'll see if I can dig up some Yuna Lee for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA8Gy3Y6iqM&sns=em
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I want her in black pajamas and a rice hat.  We can play Platoon.

Ed Anger

:lol:

I'm waiting for Yuna to do a story on massage parlors.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 05, 2012, 09:48:58 PM
All my favorite weather hotties move on to bigger, better markets.  :(

Oh, how I miss Domenica Davis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaA-4EQoZNw

Poor thing used to be the one sent out to the edge of the beltway during snowstorms, now she's taking Manhattan. 

Mobtown's loss is New York's fappage material.

Ideologue

I'm annoyed that my Universal Monsters set didn't arrive today.  The fact that it's late doesn't peeve me so much as the lack of tracking number you get when you import things from Albion means I have no idea where it is, if it's coming tomorrow, of if it's coming at all.

I had a whole triple feature planned with Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, and Young Frankenstein, too. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Overseas air mail from yurope will be disrupted a bit. ITS LOGISTICS

Ideologue

Oh.  I actually forgot about the storm.  It's been fine here. :Embarrass:

You know, I've always thought it was kind of sad that South Carolina is probably, ecologically speaking, one of the places on Earth most suitable for human habitation.  Usually not too hot, usually not too cold, no earthquakes, no vulcanism, no wildfires, and only the occasional hurricane, and that only affects Charleston and Myrtle; and on the other hand, it's a hydrological wonderland, with no droughts and plenty of lakes and stuff for electrical generation and also cooling uranium fuel rods.

I guess if you make it easy for people to live, this is the people you get.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Fuckers are lucky the main UPS hub(world port) is in Cal land. But still sandy has gotten things shaken up a bit.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on November 05, 2012, 10:14:35 PM
You know, I've always thought it was kind of sad that South Carolina is probably, ecologically speaking, one of the places on Earth most suitable for human habitation.  Usually not too hot, usually not too cold, no earthquakes, no vulcanism, no wildfires, and only the occasional hurricane, and that only affects Charleston and Myrtle; and on the other hand, it's a hydrological wonderland, with no droughts and plenty of lakes and stuff for electrical generation and also cooling uranium fuel rods.

:lol:  I totally loved it down there, from the trips I've made to Columbia.  I could even tolerate the heat for the trade-off of a 10 month golf season.

Alas, the problem with South Carolina is it's South Carolina.

Caliga

no earthquakes
Wasn't there a huge earthquake there in the late 1800s?  When I was in Charleston a lot of the old builds still had visible damage from it and brace things built into the building that were supposed to protect it from future earthquakes.  Also, I think there are annual (but small) earthquakes up in the mountains. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2012, 10:29:18 PM
no earthquakes
Wasn't there a huge earthquake there in the late 1800s?  When I was in Charleston a lot of the old builds still had visible damage from it and brace things built into the building that were supposed to protect it from future earthquakes.  Also, I think there are annual (but small) earthquakes up in the mountains. :hmm:

Well, I ought not say "no earthquakes."  But not much.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 05, 2012, 09:51:37 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 05, 2012, 09:48:24 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 05, 2012, 09:47:19 PM
I don't know why I just watched all of that.

Of Erica? She's cute. :wub:

True, I was hoping to see some cleavage at some point too. I also learned that Ohio has lot of cities name after somewhere else.

Just don't pronounce them the old way

Versailles the French way = WRONG
Versailles = Ver sales = CORRECT

mongers

Oh.  I actually forgot about the storm.  It's been fine here. :Embarrass:

You should try Blighty.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"