News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Russians would probably makes them march in columns to get to the stadium.

FunkMonk

Quote from: DGuller on September 30, 2012, 12:03:00 PM
Russians would probably makes them march in columns to get to the stadium.
Only one soccer ball for every five men.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

When I achieve my life's dream of being a contestant on 'Jeopardy' I hope to be as ballsy as this guy: http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/6227
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

The airlift wing at Wright Patt seems to be operating lately at a higher tempo. My spidey senses are going off.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Parental units are taking a week with the mega-trailer up by Alexandria Bay in upstate New York at new state park they've never stayed at before.
Poor Dad's got no WiFi, and the only television they're getting is Fox, CBS and PBS.  Poor guy.  I don't think he'll make it through the week.

DGuller

Michael O'Hare is the next B5 star to bite the dust.  If I were an actor on B5, I'd be getting really, really nervous right about now.

Syt

That's #3 now? After Richard Biggs and Andreas Katsulas?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

There was also Jeff Conway, and at least one minor actor.

Syt

Oh yeah, forgot about Conway. Possibly because I never liked him much.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2012, 08:23:46 PM
Parental units are taking a week with the mega-trailer up by Alexandria Bay in upstate New York at new state park they've never stayed at before.
Poor Dad's got no WiFi, and the only television they're getting is Fox, CBS and PBS.  Poor guy.  I don't think he'll make it through the week.
Have them stop in Utica and grab some Saranac beer for you.  Help keep me employed. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Josquius

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2012, 08:23:46 PM
I :lol: because of how damn 21st century that is.
Isn't the point of camping to get away from all that? Even taking a caravan is somewhat pushing things from the get go
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on October 01, 2012, 02:54:28 AM
I :lol: because of how damn 21st century that is.
Isn't the point of camping to get away from all that? Even taking a caravan is somewhat pushing things from the get go

Yeah, they're not exactly roughing it with that condo on wheels they have.

Josquius

Holy crap. Just eating a bannana, I peel it down a bit more- there's some disgusting little fly thing in there. What the hell?!?!? :x
██████
██████
██████