News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: PDH on February 12, 2012, 10:02:02 AM
:rolleyes:  That's your solution to everything, Ide.

And I could fix the Eurozone within a week.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

:lol:
But no.

But yes its crazy.
Glasses as a fashion item...myeh. I can kind of understand. They do suit some people.
Lensless though....it just looks dumb. Like kids' play glasses.
And lensless when you have a perfectly valid reason to wear lensed ones anyway? Crazy.
She's a nice girl and I bloody well hope she doesn't browse across this, but....sorry love but your fashion is pretty mad sometimes.
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

I have replaced my windshield wipers, and topped up my car's windshield washer fluid reservoir.  My car didn't even catch on fire afterwards.  I am a master automotive technician. :smarty:

Josephus

Quote from: DGuller on February 12, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
I have replaced my windshield wipers, and topped up my car's windshield washer fluid reservoir.  My car didn't even catch on fire afterwards.  I am a master automotive technician. :smarty:

:D You're like me.  No wait, I've actually never changed the wipers myself.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on February 12, 2012, 07:14:44 PM

After that, filling up should be a walk in the park. And I don't mean that you should be walking because the car is out of gas.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Good grief the bbc really is dumbing itself down; I happened to be watching the BBC News channel and at 2GMT it goes to the news bulletin that they say is broadcasting to the US and the story priority somewhat changes. Instead of leading with Greek disorder/parliamentary vote or the situation, they lead for 10minutes with the Whitney Houston story.   :hmm:

Please tell me it's not dominating the US Networks that much ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

I noticed that a local game store is having 'Magic Draft Night' on Valentine's day, 6-10pm.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Ideologue

They train the blonde chick after D+D, right?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on February 12, 2012, 10:01:40 PM
They train the blonde chick after D+D, right?

Assuming they don't do a circle jerk while she watches.

Josephus

Sad reality is that top left is where it's at.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

He's a lot closer than Raz.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Just had a call with a colleague from Milan. She complained about the pussies in Rome where everything breaks down because of an inch of snow, while in Milan, with freezing temperatures in the double digits and 6 inches life continued as usual.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.