News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kill, Fuck, Marry - BB, Malthus, CC

Started by Berkut, May 19, 2015, 02:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

A much more interesting set of choices than just purging one of them...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Caliga

I'd definitely marry Mal since he's got family money, duh.
I think I'd fuck CC since he's in private practice which means he'd fuck me over eventually anyway.
I don't really want to kill Beeb but he is with the government so down with DA MAN I guess :thumbsdown:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I think Malthus would be fun between the sheets. BB would be a good provider and give the stability you want in a family. CC I don't know enough, so sorry. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Also, I think grumbler, Yi, Martinus would have been a more interesting trio to do this with. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on May 19, 2015, 02:47:15 PM
Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

If a gay male insists on having sex with you, is it more straight to insist on being a top, or a bottom... :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Barrister on May 19, 2015, 03:06:33 PM
Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

If a gay male insists on having sex with you, is it more straight to insist on being a top, or a bottom... :unsure:

Top - there are and have been many cultures where being a top doesn't even really count as gay.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Martinus

Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

Sorry, I don't do anal. :contract:

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on May 19, 2015, 03:21:20 PM
Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

Sorry, I don't do anal. :contract:

And I don't do guys. :contract:

If you want to fuck me, there may have to be some compromises made...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 19, 2015, 03:15:42 PM
Easy. CC, BB, Malthus.

Top - there are and have been many cultures where being a top doesn't even really count as gay.

Which doesn't really make much sense when you think about it. After all, to top, you actually have to be well aroused. You could be totally not into it and bottom.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Can you marry and kill the same person? :unsure:  Can you kill more than one? :unsure:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on May 19, 2015, 03:02:42 PM
Also, I think grumbler, Yi, Martinus would have been a more interesting trio to do this with. :P

:unsure:

Tonitrus

This might be in contention for "Worst Languish Thread Ever".

Monoriu

I am totally confused.  All I know is that all three are insanely rich Canadian lawyers.