Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Brazen

Quote from: Martinus on May 14, 2015, 10:23:11 AM
Quote from: Brazen on May 14, 2015, 10:20:17 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 14, 2015, 10:10:52 AM
Ok, B, here's a atypical request.  :ph34r:

Do you know any famous occult book store in central London? No need to research it - I am happy to google it but if there is one famous that immediately springs to me, I'm all ears. :P
Treadwell's rings a bell, but I've asked a friend who's an authority on the matter. Who are you planning to curse?

Only half of Languish. :P
"Atlantis on Museum St - run by old friends of mine. Round the corner is Treadwells- another friend works there. Watkins would be third choice down near st martins. Depending on their area of interest I have another friend who has moved back to Poland and is translating various Crowley works into Polish."

Martinus

Thanks, that sounds awesome. Crowley is indeed in my area of interest, but English versions are better. ;)

capturedfairy

We are so excited to meet everyone.  :hug: apparently you guys know where we are going on Thursday night. What about Friday? Who is in for some tourist stuff??

Warspite

Were you guys still looking for somewhere good to eat along/near Strand? I have a few recommendations:

Port Side Parlour - really good tapas place, very good wines too.

Bianco (on Northumberland Ave) - cheap but very good pizza restaurant.

Strand Dining Rooms - a bit pricey but it has a very nice Old World feel to it (think Strand 1920s).

Herman ze German - German-style sausage shop. It's actually really good (on my fifth loyalty card now...).

If you wander up to Covent Garden, some good places there too including Brasserie Blanc and Salvador and Amandas.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Martinus

Quote from: capturedfairy on May 17, 2015, 10:36:41 AM
We are so excited to meet everyone.  :hug: apparently you guys know where we are going on Thursday night. What about Friday? Who is in for some tourist stuff??

I am with you guys for all Friday except for the lunch thing. :D

Eochaid

Hey everyone,

Tricky kindly sent me a private message to draw my attention to this thread.

I should be able to attend, possibly with wife and (well behaved) kid.

Kevin
It's been a while

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Brazen

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Brazen

CF, CF, CF, what are you wearing? What shoes are you wearing? How are you doing your hair? :P

lustindarkness

I bet CF has been planning every piece of clothing for a week now. I'll just throw a bunch of shorts and tshirts in a bag. LULZ
Grand Duke of Lurkdom