News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on July 09, 2009, 08:52:46 AM
This game really bogged down once we found out that grumbler is a traitor.

It's BB's fault :P

As a matter of fact, since the Armory is damaged (must include that in my signature, now thinking of it), I STILL don't know what he is doing

Martinus

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on July 09, 2009, 09:22:24 AM
Let me out so I can fix it ffs!

Your protestations of innocence are really unconvincing. I don't even think you are trying.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 09, 2009, 09:54:49 AM
Your protestations of innocence are really unconvincing. I don't even think you are trying.

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

As a summary for when BB returns. I would suggest that you move out of sickbay and go to the research lab. There, draw the two cards that you can, with the hopes that you'll get a repair card.  The armory was damaged by a cylon basestar and so we need to repair it before we can use it on the centurion.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 09, 2009, 11:12:00 AM
As a summary for when BB returns. I would suggest that you move out of sickbay and go to the research lab. There, draw the two cards that you can, with the hopes that you'll get a repair card.  The armory was damaged by a cylon basestar and so we need to repair it before we can use it on the centurion.

:face:

Yeah, I should have remembered that was the case.

And sorry about the delay.  As I mentioned I was out of town doing circuit court.  But I'm back now.  :)

I approve of the President's suggestion and will do that.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

So the Colonel gets out of Sickbay and moves to the Research Lab to try and get some techheads who could help him repair the Armory. In other words he drew an Engineering card.

President Roslin will be getting her visions soon.

garbon

Well he should draw 1 engineering and 1 tactics, no?

Tamas

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Tamas

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on July 09, 2009, 08:52:46 AM
This game really bogged down once we found out that grumbler is a traitor.
Not so much a traitor as a "whatchamacallit."

It's not like I had a choice.

Still, it would be nice to see some movement.  Even if your best player is working against you, gut it out.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

JacobL

I don't think we can pass this check and risking the fuel doesn't seem worth it, anyone able to contribute a large amount of tactics?