Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015

Started by Duque de Bragança, February 27, 2015, 12:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

According to the Cinémathèque FB feed.
"Live long and prosper" :(
RIP

Feeling a bit older now as well.
Great presence in the remake of Invasion of Body Snatchers for those who cannot stand Star Trek.

CountDeMoney

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Thanks for the memories Lenny.  :sleep:

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DontSayBanana

Unsurprising since he came out and said he had COPD, but still really sucks. :(
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

The trifecta of my youth:  Star Trek: TOSMission: Impossible, and In Search Of

Tamas

:(

Although I have never been close to being a Trekkie, he was iconic, and I loved his Civ4 voiceovers.

I was just thinking the other day that the cultural icons of my youth are slowly fading away, and I don't seem to be replacing them with anybody.

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 27, 2015, 12:38:43 PM
The trifecta of my youth:  Star Trek: TOSMission: Impossible, and In Search Of.

:yes:

Barrister

:cry: :cry: :cry:

He will be missed.

Man, the TOS crew is really getting depleted at this point.  Who is left?  Shatner, Takei, Nicholls, and Koenig?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DontSayBanana

All of the deaths so far have been from the big four.  Shatner better watch his back. :unsure:
Experience bij!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

celedhring