"Dear Wealthy Fucks: Fuck you. Yours in Christ, the Black Guy"

Started by CountDeMoney, January 18, 2015, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: viper37 on January 27, 2015, 10:50:00 AM
Quote from: garbon on January 26, 2015, 08:49:47 PM
Who was the last radical presidential nominee?
GW Bush?

Nope. Both Bushes were the Republican establisment, which is anything BUT conservative.
Republican establisment is about big goverment and big business, like the chamber of commerce.
The Tea Party Movement is the middle class conservative rebellion against the Republican establishment.

Bush the first was Reagan's compromise with the establishment after winning the primaries, to get the establishment behind him.
Bush the second was not even close to be a conservative, but he was a moral President that made the right decisions despite the preasure from the establisments. Goverment grew massivly under both Bushes, and Dubya failed to secure the border.

So you understand the american conservative movement, our principles are free market capitalism, small goverment, and liberty.
The Republican establisment favors crony capitalism, big goverment, and limited liberty.

And the Democrars are well, you know, capitalism of state, big goverment, no individual freedoms.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

I am willing to bet you 500 bucks that America is still standing February 2017.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017