News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas Everyone

Started by mongers, December 24, 2014, 07:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

On this day, or set of days, generally agreed upon in a culturally accepted manner to be important or at least more notable than other periods of time, may you all find a measure of elevated personal engagement with feelings of contentment.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Quote from: PDH on December 25, 2014, 09:21:24 AM
On this day, or set of days, generally agreed upon in a culturally accepted manner to be important or at least more notable than other periods of time, may you all find a measure of elevated personal engagement with feelings of contentment.

:lol:

Now that's a sentiment I feel I can get behind and drive forward towards an optimised outcome.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Merry Christmas, guys (and what few gals we got here).

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

Go eat a shit, you worthless fucks
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Let me count the Christmas shittyness this year:

1) one of my wife's uncles gives my 5 year old son a tactical knife.
2) another uncle spends 2 hours complaining about "the niggers". In front of my kids. Yay.
3) the ham was too salty
4) with Xbox and playstation's network haxc0red, one of the visiting teenagers went into a Emo fit, then a Emo coma.

Pros:

the twin's cousin got on their bad side and got his whiny ass kicked. By gurls. Then the Wolfpack joined in. USE THE TACTICAL KNIFE SON

Last time her white trash irish/german Hoosier realatives come and visit for the holidays. Sheesh.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 25, 2014, 09:18:32 PM
Let me count the Christmas shittyness this year:

1) one of my wife's uncles gives my 5 year old son a tactical knife.
2) another uncle spends 2 hours complaining about "the niggers". In front of my kids. Yay.
3) the ham was too salty
4) with Xbox and playstation's network haxc0red, one of the visiting teenagers went into a Emo fit, then a Emo coma.

Pros:

the twin's cousin got on their bad side and got his whiny ass kicked. By gurls. Then the Wolfpack joined in. USE THE TACTICAL KNIFE SON

Last time her white trash irish/german Hoosier realatives come and visit for the holidays. Sheesh.

What trailer park???????
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point